Status
Not open for further replies.

jugly

Any property work done to perfection
Marahaba Arkadasiam

As new member I Just want all my Forum friends to know that there is real and honest help out for us regading property work,e.g painting,gardening,repairs work,any thing you want doing is done by one very good team of people and they are fantstic honestly.The resone I am saying this and passing it on to who ever need any property services,belive me you these people who have done my garden in Akbuk are Just amazing and hard working people and on top of this very proffesional at what they do and how they work Oh yes they live the place clean after each day and totally relable too,yes I know some of you may be nodding your heads the wrong way,and I have had bad service to, but when you find some one honest and relaibel and trustworthy people then this makes you happy human bieng, then I say it's worth talking about,and this all I am doing.
So any one of Forum members who need any work at special discount price because your are a Forum member then these are the people to get in touch,try them out,I found these people through Bob the Nob Forum member, Bob The Nob found them for me to do my garden and Boy I am dead pleased with it.you have hurd the saying ''Seeing is Beliving'' then contact Bob the Nob via Forum and he will organise what ever work you need doing to your property at a resonable and afordable price cos you are looking at one happy customer who is wagging his toungh beacuse I am pleased and happy with my garden work and I am getting a lot more work done by this team including my pool,please give these honest people a chance because if anyone needs a chance then these buch of nice and hard working people do, they certainly deserve it.

Ak-shamler arkadasiam and Aslaam-wu-alaykum

juco

Strange post! And who are these people that do a wonderful job?

puwer98

Sounds and reads like a Turkish person promoting his wares, I will ask BOB the KNOB if this is true

dazkad

why so cynical? Jugly has mentioned in his post to contact BTB. If you had bothered to read his other posts you will see that BTB is his neighbour.

jugly

Well dazkad,I can't see anything wrong with mentioning that BTB my neighbour has sorted all the work for me,is bieng honest suppose to be a wrong thing to do.there is nothing cynical about the beautfull work that Bob has designed and got some wonderfull people to carry out the work for me,I am happy and proud,and these days you know how hard it is to get honest and good workers,that's all mate..you are welcome to view the work mate,nothing to hide.

gule..gule..for now dazkad

Hi Puwer98
Yes please I want you to check with Bob to see if this true,it's only human nature when you are happy and please what you get, then you talk about it and others,and TLF is all about this,making friends chatting and exhanging ideas mate,If you have good service then I don't mind my TLF members have it, do you mate thats all,take care and relax please.

Hi Juco
And no it's not a strange post,it's Just that I am happy for a change,usaly we get ripped off mate but when you get a good service and you know in your heart that it is then it's worth mentioning,and you can check with bob,because it's all down to him finding these lovely workers for me,take care

Last edited by a moderator:

juco

With all thats been happening with rip offs then of course people will question, however if they are doing good work at reasonable prices then they will flourish. Many people now have got past the stage of just accepting word of mouth and (not before time) are checking things out.

Last edited by a moderator:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Well, Bob is no longer a member of this forum and if you're such a great mate of his I would have thought you'd know that.

I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom