Jaycey

African Refugee
Any pipe smokers out there?
I quit cigarette smoking a while ago – no problem and have switched to a pipe with moderate success.

The tobacco we get in Ukraine is mostly of Russian origin, somewhat harsh plus my wife keeps asking if my waste bin has caught fire :)

Is there perhaps a pipe smoker on here that could suggest a medium pleasant smelling tobacco probably of GB or Dutch origin?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated (except giving up entirely of course).

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
I quit cigarette smoking a while ago – no problem and have switched to a pipe with moderate success.

The tobacco we get in Ukraine is mostly of Russian origin, somewhat harsh plus my wife keeps asking if my waste bin has caught fire :)

Is there perhaps a pipe smoker on here that could suggest a medium pleasant smelling tobacco probably of GB or Dutch origin?

Nothing pleasant smelling about any tobaccos Jaycey......:fish:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
The tobacco sellers missed a trick , you would have thought a quick shag with a fragrant Mary Archer would have gone down a treat .

Ouch... Steve

Kanga

Don't mind anyone smoking anything anywhere - - - as long as they only inhale.

Sha Hoorsur

A nice mellow smoke that will help you chill out and relax.
I'm pretty sure Spurs could recommend a suitable retailer. :hippie:

Spurs

Spurs

Sanction busting :hmm:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Balkan baccy was always highly prized , Three Castles and Passing Clouds were top draw oval ciggies that fitted a silver case well.

My grandparents smoked Markovitch black and white Russian , hand rolled in the Burlington Arcade so the tin said .

Sobranie was also a good marque so I remember.

Mahawatt Regaliz , tailor made , in a liquorice paper were my fave drag.

Steve

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
Sweet memories indeed - are any of those still around I wonder.

Sceptre

Try chewing that black stuff that J Wayne use to chew and spit out, thats enough to make anyone give up.No pipes around that little one JayCee.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom