steveo

any one have a place at summer breeze
Hi all I have just brought a place at Summer Breeze (J3) am I the only one or is there any more of us out there....
Regards Steve

philm

Hi,

We have an apartment on Summer Breeze too.

Phil & Leanne

steveo

Hi Phil & Leanne ...good to know we are not alone, have you had your apartment long ?? We purchased in April 09 and ever thing is being moved in soon.We will be there in Sept for our first hoilday.
Regards Steve & Bridget

davlin

Akbuk Member
Hi - Welcome to Summer Breeze, it is good to hear from other owners. We bought an apartment early 2008 and have spent a couple of good, if quiet, holidays there, as have other family members. Looking forward to our next visit very soon and to see how Dom and Claire are getting on in the new bar.

Dave & Linda

steveo

Dave & Linda....more people from Summer Breezes thats good.As a new owner I have lots of questions to ask.Would you be up for that ???
Regards Steve

davlin

Akbuk Member
Hi - Only too happy to help if we can, although we are very new to all this too! Lots of helpful advice on the forum if you search the various threads.

steveo

ok..Here goes...1.Do you have your Tapu yet.
2.Did you get your apartment keys sent to the uk or collect them on arrival at Summer Breeze.
3.Was there any body to show you around your apartment the first time you visted.
4.Was the gas & elec connected.
5.Do you have any TV sat system.
6.Do you have anyone clean before and after your stay

Sorry regards Steve

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Summer breeze, what alovely name for a sitesi, sounds really cool.

Summer breeze makes me feel fine
Blowing through the jasmine in my mind.

Isley Brothers.

Enjoy.

Steve.

davlin

Akbuk Member
Hi Steve

In answer to your questions:
1 No we do not have our Tapu yet; first application for military permission was 'lost' and had to re-apply - still waiting!
2 We picked the keys up from reception on arrival.
3 Didn't really need anyone to show us around but I am sure that Oracle will arrange this if needed.
4 Electric and water connected but had to order gas and have bottle fitted - no problem though delivered within a few hours of ordering via reception.
5 We are connected to the central satellite system which gives plenty of channels - one off payment through Oracle.
6 We also arrange cleaning and laundry through Oracle when necessary.

We have always found Oracle very helpful and although the guy on reception last year has now moved on, we are sure that his replacement will be able to assist if required.

Hope that this is of some help

Regards Dave & Linda

Turley

Hi To everybody

Where in Akbuk is your site.we have a appartment in Akbuk called Pearl Rock Retreat.it is up high over from tansas to the right as you look from the main road.

lizzy

:roundgrin

steveo

Thanks for the help, last question were on the site is the reception ??

Rgeards Steve.

davlin

Akbuk Member
Hi

Summer Breeze is just over the brow of the hill past Tansas on the way into Akbuk.

'Reception' is the small office building just inside the gates of the complex - nothing grand but serves the purpose.

juco

In answer to your questions:
1 No we do not have our Tapu yet; first application for military permission was 'lost' and had to re-apply - still waiting!
Have you checked to see if it has actually been applied for?
2 We picked the keys up from reception on arrival.
It makes sense to get your locks changed after the snagging has been done.
3 Didn't really need anyone to show us around but I am sure that Oracle will arrange this if needed.
4 Electric and water connected but had to order gas and have bottle fitted - no problem though delivered within a few hours of ordering via reception.
As soon as possible I would get elc & water transferred to your name and pay your own bills.
5 We are connected to the central satellite system which gives plenty of channels - one off payment through Oracle.
6 We also arrange cleaning and laundry through Oracle when necessary.

steveo

Thanks dav for your help..we will be there from Sept 17 to 21, so if your about i will buy you a beer (just one)

Steve

davlin

Akbuk Member
Juco - Thanks for the advice. Not sure how to check if military permissions have been applied for - we have assurances from the builder and the solicitor does not seem to think that there should be a problem, but nothing formal.

davlin

Akbuk Member
Steve - Don't think we will be over at that time - but might catch up with you one day!

robbie sloan

hi my name is robbie. i have bought in summer breeze. i am in j1 i started buying in oct last year. i got my deeds tapu in my and its ticked in the right box. every thing went so smoothly i have had three weeks there this year. and we are back on the 13th of july for 2 weeks. if i can help you with any questoins feel free to ask robbie

steveo

Hi robbie...so we are in the same block !!!may be i will bump into you on the stairs one day, we can not get over until mid Sept ( buggy ).
I do have a question or two if thats ok..
1.Who do you have your apartment insiraned with ?
2.Do yo have oracle do your claening etc.?
3.How sets of key did you get ?
4.Did you have them sent to the UK or did you pick them up on your first trip ?

Regards Steve

philm

Great to see so many Summer Breeze owners on the forum. Leanne and I have apartment G2.
Oracle have been excellent so far. They have been prompt in responding to questions and have handled all my bookings well so far.
Has anyone seen the pool bar yet? Would like to know what it's like and what's available. We have been unable to get out to the apartment this year.
Is everyone renting out their apartments?

steveo

Hi....we are going out in mid Sept, so i will take some pics of the pool bar etc and post them on are return.We are not renting our apartment, its just for family
Regards Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom