lindate

Linda, Apollon G6
Any one care to loan out their apartment
Hi Everyone

Linda and Tom here from Apollon G6. Anyone care to loan out their apartment for one week from 14 - 21 July for a reasonable consideration.

Ours is not ready yet and we need to come out to sort stuff.

Thanks Regards

Linda and Tom

simba

Hi we are Apollon C15 (was C7) we are renting this one out. We are renting through Erhan at Didim aftersales services. email info@didimaftersales.com Tel: 0090 2568133329/0090 2568137117

Regard Ron & Chris (Simba)

Jon & Mia

Is that the Erhan?????

If so - I wonder if his emails will be answered more promptly now.

Mark and Wendy

Wendy and Mark
Hi Jon,

Come on, keep up chuck. Erhan left the company a couple of weeks ago and set up his own company. (yes it is the same one) Utku has taken over his job at the office. He is very good at answering email and speaks very good English the same as Erhan did. :)

Wendy

Last edited:

lakegl

I am sure it is 'our' Erhan. Didim aftercare is run by Kenon another ex Parador sales man! Ken is actually very helpful - we went to see him (recommended by Erhan) when we wanted to talk about letting ours out. Kenon's wife is Fulyer, a trainee solicitor working at the Didim British Solidarity Services. She is very helpful too.
Good luck to them!
Glenda and keith

Madwife

Please...can someone pass on the e-mail address for Utku to me. I need it like yesterday!

Thanks, Lynne

lindate

Linda, Apollon G6
Thanks Ron

Just waiting for Erhan to get back in touch with us re how we pay you. Appreciate the offer, and the negotiating, hope to see you you some time in the future.

Regards

Linda

lakegl

sorry
above message meant for ron and chris (simba)!
glenda and keith

Latest Posts

Top Bottom