wrampling

Any more out there selling villas
Thanks to the people that have sent to me so far, are there anymore of you out there that are selling, we are coming over 28th dec for 6 days so would like to view as many as we can fit in, have 2 that i am most interested in, but would like a few more if there are any out there, msut have all relevent papers , we are cash buyers so nothing this end to hold things up,
Ann

ann07

Thanks to the people that have sent to me so far, are there anymore of you out there that are selling, we are coming over 28th dec for 6 days so would like to view as many as we can fit in, have 2 that i am most interested in, but would like a few more if there are any out there, msut have all relevent papers , we are cash buyers so nothing this end to hold things up,
Ann

i have a 4 bedroom detached villa for sale in Akbuk.

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
WRampling - Does it have to be Akbuk? If not - please see mine in Side (See-Day) which is just 50 mins drive from Antalya airport. We have a totally different - sunnier - climate than Akbuk or Altinkum or Bodrum or Marmaris and lots of rich Turks from Istanbul are now buying second homes in Side for that reason = 300 days of sunshine each year and international flights year round to Antalya - even British Airways and flythomascook. Side has one of the longest white sand beaches of Turkey - turtles - ruins - an active amphitheatre where I have seen pop concerts + ballet + classical music - harbour - Apollo Temple (where Anthony had his tryst with Cleopatra) - shops - bars - open air discos even within the ruins and at the harbour - lots of 2 star and 5 star hotels etc. Mine is the Villa Of The Month on some local estate agencies websites now as it is only 65,000 uk pounds including all furniture - one block from beach and overlooks pool - see here on Members Properties For Sale ...

Last edited:
Hi Ann

We have a four bedroomed semidetached villa at Sagtur near Mavisehir for sale at a substantially reduced price. Fully furnished with all paperwork in place. Please see Mem bers property for sale. Also for sale through Crescent Homes.

Although not in Akbuk we are in a small village just outside the main resort with regular dolmus service.

Veronica

Latest Posts

Top Bottom