Mills

Any internet cafes with printers?
Hi, can anyone tell me if there is an internet cafe in Alanya that has the ability to print? Or what the turkish word is for printer so that I can go in and ask?

Andywebb

Alanya is a large place, what part are you in? most should be able to. I know the one on our street in Oba can print. Best wait for Shirleyann to come online she will have the answer to both parts of your question.

One word of warning, these printers are usually out of site. Do not have confidential info on the pages, you may ask for one copy but how many are made? Just because you selected one copy on the computer it is not to say it printed, they may say it has not printed and to do it again.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Yes theres a few , But its difficult for me to tell you how to get along the side streets
But theres also one on the main street in Mahmutlar ,
Or go and ask my Husbandat Efalia tour opp Grand Okan he will tell you where to find one , Tell him i said so .......Diane ....Ask for Musa

Els

Virtually all normal internet cafes have a printer. They will probably understand if you ask in English you want to print, otherwise say "bir sey yazdirmak istiyorum".

A89

There is one just behind my apartment. Go down the road beside the small Migros on east beach, go left at the end by Star Emel 2 restaurant and then right. He can print and speak english. I do think a lot of the Net cafes can print now though, and most have english speaking staff.

de1amo

i would guess the word 'print' is an internet word and therefore 'multi linguistic---the kids of the net cafes are brought up using net language-i just hold up my piece of paper and say copy to my non English speaking secretary!!i think kopei is the turkish!!??

Mills

Will go in and ask when I'm there, now I know how to. Thankyou. Wont be printing anything confidential but thanks for thw word of warning.

Protanopia

Photographer
-->: Any internet cafes with printers?

We say "çıktı" or "çıktısını almak" in Turkiye for printing. All the internet cafes have a printer.

This website has the list of the internet cafes in Alanya
Alanya Rehber

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom