Tommie

Sun Worshipper
Any estate agents for property valuation in Alanya?
I had one done in Didim recently.
I was recommended to use a solicitor.

Kanga

I had one done in Didim recently.
I was recommended to use a solicitor.
So did you use a solicitor? How did you feel s/he was qualified to give an honest appraisal? Were you happy with the valuation?
I am very wary of any emlak.

enoch

Hi, Just browsing through site looking for tips and living and buying in Alanya, Could see me details of your Friend who dealing in property, or if he has website, But Irish Government won't open exit doors at Airports till late 2021 or early 2022
If I reme
So did you use a solicitor? How did you feel s/he was qualified to give an honest appraisal? Were you happy with the valuation?
Our neighbour had her valuation done in July last year, it was valued more than some estimated prices I think way to high. Price was 1200 tl for a lot of paper work that only lasts 3 months. Its just another tax for Johnny foreigner.

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
It cost approx 1500Tl and, if anything, I think the valuation was a little low.

I'd rather trust a solicitor than an emlak.

Kanga

I did not say I would trust a solicitor to do a valuation. I wouldn't trust one of them either. How has my original post been changed to say that?????

My only experience of a Turkish solicitor was a huge barney where he tried to con us out of 30,000TL and we caught him out lying and cheating his own client, because he and his accomplice couldn't get their story straight. Needless to say the money stayed in our account and he had to go back to Istanbul empty handed. He even had the brass neck to try and make us pay his expenses, and threaten us, lying little creep.

sligogent

I wouldnt use an emlak. An English friend of mine has been selling properties in Alanya for years and gets some very good prices. I'd give him a shot first and see how that goes. His name's Jez Linnane. Hes on facebook & messenger. Pm me if you'd like any more info on him.

alison
Hi Alison
Does your estate agents friends have a Website, if so could pass address, could be interested 2+2 apartment, not a new one too expensive, But can't travel due to restrictions, so just window shopping till we get back to some sort of normality
Stay safe and be Happy
Phil

A89

He doesnt have a website, do you have facebook? I've been trying to see how to send a PM but cant find how to do it since the site changed.

alison

sligogent

He doesnt have a website, do you have facebook? I've been trying to see how to send a PM but cant find how to do it since the site changed.

alison
Thanks for replying, But not on Facebook,, and spent a while this morning trying to see if I could PM you and another person, but no joy

A89

I also cant get the "quote" feature to work .............

I'm sure someone will let us know how to send a pm. If you let me have you email addy i'll get him to email you.

alison

A89

Thanks for replying, But not on Facebook,, and spent a while this morning trying to see if I could PM you and another person, but no joy
sligo gent ive sent you a pm now.

alison

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom

alison
PM is now called 'a conversation'. Click on the envelope icon at the top right, next to your user name. If you need more help send me a PM!

simba2015

Hi guys, I am planning to buy an apartment in Alanya region, and I just saw the appraisal report and what caught my attention was that the estimated market value is 60% lower than the price we were going to pay to the seller.

Is it normal for the appraisal report to underestimate the actual purchase or am I paying too much for the property? I guess a 20% precent difference would be acceptable but 60% sounds pretty weird.

appreciate any comments.

simba2015

unfortunately we have already signed a contract at the real estate and paid a deposit. I am fine with paying a bit more than the price because we liked the apt, but I don't want to be tricked to pay 60-70% more. So the question how reliable are the valuation prices?

esb1841

Gayrimenkul Değerleme Eksper Raporları​

• The appraiser writes the asking price!
  • Most sellers I know build into their asking price a % discount since everyone today always asks for a reduction in price, or offers a lower price
  • Many people have paid well over the odds or property in Turkey even well known celebrities
Clearly you thought the property in question is worth the asking price or you wouldn't have paid a deposit would you

Last edited:

enoch

Hi guys, I am planning to buy an apartment in Alanya region, and I just saw the appraisal report and what caught my attention was that the estimated market value is 60% lower than the price we were going to pay to the seller.

Is it normal for the appraisal report to underestimate the actual purchase or am I paying too much for the property? I guess a 20% precent difference would be acceptable but 60% sounds pretty weird.

appreciate any comments.
Is it new? Were at in alanya?

enoch

unfortunately we have already signed a contract at the real estate and paid a deposit. I am fine with paying a bit more than the price because we liked the apt, but I don't want to be tricked to pay 60-70% more. So the question how reliable are the valuation prices?
They are not that much out, my neighbour looked around for prices asking the locals it came back slightly higher, if you are buying off an estate agent on a new complex you will pay top dollar.

esb1841

Here an example sold last year 2-bed, 2-bath, 2-balcony fully furnished apartment on the market at €50K… approx £42K

Latest Posts

Top Bottom