AndUhl

Any estate agents for property valuation in Alanya?
Hello,

I'm looking to sell my property in Alanya and been trying to find estate agents that do free, no-strings-attached, valuations.

The ones I've found online so far, will only do valuation if I commit to selling the property through them.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

McB

Dont even bother with a 'valuation' from an estate agent... if they have ready buyers they will give you a valuation much lower and pocket the difference... if they dont have ready buyers you end up paying their commission for nothing basically...

Do a google search for 'property price valuations turkey' and you will find two or three firms that provide different types of price reports...

Corner Shop and internet Estate agents are thing of the past in Turkey... Turks rarely use them for buying or selling...

enoch

Hello,

I'm looking to sell my property in Alanya and been trying to find estate agents that do free, no-strings-attached, valuations.

The ones I've found online so far, will only do valuation if I commit to selling the property through them.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Where in Alanya are you?

A89

I wouldnt use an emlak. An English friend of mine has been selling properties in Alanya for years and gets some very good prices. I'd give him a shot first and see how that goes. His name's Jez Linnane. Hes on facebook & messenger. Pm me if you'd like any more info on him.

alison

shash

shash
Would be nice to see some photos if you are selling. Can we assume you mean Alanya Caddesi?

enoch

Our neighbour has had a valuation done by esmeralda just above the Tuesday Market. Just tell them you are thinking of selling. You could also try A89 recommendation, you have nothing to loose. Just to give you a idea 3+1 is going for about at the top end 550000 tl. Is it on or around the nufus office.?

Last edited:

A89

Would be nice to see some photos if you are selling. Can we assume you mean Alanya Caddesi?

Alaiye Cad is the road the Nufus Dairesi is on Shash.

alison

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
I had a valuation with a solicitor recently.
It cost me 1200 Tl

If you use an Emlak, do ensure he complies with the latest laws, as of August 2020.
He must be registered.

enoch

I had a valuation with a solicitor recently.
It cost me 1200 Tl

If you use an Emlak, do ensure he complies with the latest laws, as of August 2020.
He must be registered.

Is that the valuation booklet you need to make a sale you mean, that lasts for 3 months.Another rip-off for the foreigners. I think he's just looking for a rough idea about price
but could de wrong.

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
I'm in the UK at the moment and all I needed was a valuation of the property.
I was happy with the figure given.
It had about 15 pages which I have not seen - no problem as far as I'm concerned so I have no idea what the booklet looks like. Sorry.

akbukowl

The valuation is what you are prepared to sell the property for

enoch

I'm in the UK at the moment and all I needed was a valuation of the property.
I was happy with the figure given.
It had about 15 pages which I have not seen - no problem as far as I'm concerned so I have no idea what the booklet looks like. Sorry.
so you are in the process of selling your house? Then that's OK but I think he is just looking for a ball park figure to give him an idea. Which will cost nothing.

Tommie

Sun Worshipper
so you are in the process of selling your house? Then that's OK but I think he is just looking for a ball park figure to give him an idea. Which will cost nothing.

I simply stated that all I needed was a valuation.

I did, purely as a test, got a free valuation online for my UK property.

Just found this one for Turkey on Google, https://turkeyproperty.pro/pricing, but not tried it.

sligogent

I wouldnt use an emlak. An English friend of mine has been selling properties in Alanya for years and gets some very good prices. I'd give him a shot first and see how that goes. His name's Jez Linnane. Hes on facebook & messenger. Pm me if you'd like any more info on him.

alison
Hi, Just browsing through site looking for tips and living and buying in Alanya, Could see me details of your Friend who dealing in property, or if he has website, But Irish Government won't open exit doors at Airports till late 2021 or early 2022

Latest Posts

Top Bottom