lorraine

Non Active Member
Antalya info site
I have found a website that is of interest to the Antalya region, with so many members thirsting for information of a particular region I thought this would be useful.

Antalya Guide

Last edited:

tamus

Antalya info site
Ian, not really worried when they were opened, its how useful it is as a sticky now!

In fact both stickies for Antalya are as useful as a pie with a sell by date for 2005.

Was wanting to have a read up on the resorts, property etc at Antalya. Have you any links that would be of use. thanks.

Ellen

Antalya info site
Antalya is a great place to live. I've been here over a year and really enjoying it. A useful website for expat info is antalyacentral.com.

seden_akturk

Antalya info site
wow i'm a local and i didn't know about antalyacentral.com, it looks very informative.
please keep sharing if you know more websites about antalya including activities and stuff...

hijo

in my own clique
Antalya info site
yes i also found antalya central only yesterday ..looks like a good forum..

Jaycey

African Refugee
Antalya info site
Some 10 years ago I made a little promo video about Gazi Pasar for an emlak friend & see that it has resurfaced on YT

Ignore the beginning, there are some shots around the town afterwards. I was wondering if the town had developed much since then.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BRkqLNgBcg"]Orchard View Complex - Gazipasa - YouTube[/ame]

enoch

Antalya info site
Some 10 years ago I made a little promo video about Gazi Pasar for an emlak friend & see that it has resurfaced on YT

Ignore the beginning, there are some shots around the town afterwards. I was wondering if the town had developed much since then.

Orchard View Complex - Gazipasa - YouTube

Gazipasa is one place i like Jaycey not so long since we were there . It still has not lost it's charm for me. Still got the little lokantas for food ,the day menus . The beach has had a lot of investment new roads down plenty of parking .Loads of little beach bars .Still got the picnic areas . The best part is never to busy .

Jaycey

African Refugee
Antalya info site
When we were there I was looking at buying one of the units in Orchard Gardens but access road was little more than a dirt track and seemed remote from everywhere.

Good to see the place has taken off now.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Antalya info site
It's still and i think, always will be a working town that's why i like it.

You mean agricultural?

I heard there was a marina & some top hotels planned but probably not for me I prefer peri urban.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom