sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Antalya bus terminal to Airport
Cany anyone tell me how far it is from the bus station in Antalya to Antalya airport, and is it easy to get there?
Many Thanks Sandra

RIK

Hi Sandra.It's virtually a straight road from the Airport.Don't know if there are any Buses from the Airport to the Station but I would get a Taxi.Shoudn't be more than 20 YTL (before midnight)little bit more afterwards.Bryn is the man to ask.I think he came with the Bronze age and stayed on.

Ian

As far as I know thee is no buses from the airport to bus station - turkish airlines passengeres have use of a bus from the airport to their offices in the centre of Antalya, but I generally get a taxi to the Otogar which cost 25 ytl and the driver even took my luggage into the bus station and found the desk I was looking for - it takes about 10-15 mins depending on the traffic!!!

bryn

No Active Member
Thanks for that Rik!! its about 16 to 20km and shouldnt cost more than 25 YTL in a taxi. Which way are you going and when may be able to do it for you.

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Great, thanks for all the info, just what we wanted! Taxi prices seem reasonable.
We are taking overnight bus from Bodrum to Antalya on Monday 23rd, flying Tuesday 24th, then reverse the journey a week later, land on the 31st.
Thanks Sandra

Latest Posts

Top Bottom