jakebaz

Antalya bar
Hello,

I was in Antalya recently and went to a really nice little bar. It was in the old town Kaleici but I was just wandering around and stumbled across it. It was small with a little garden at the back that had high walls. Inside it had tables with checked tablecloths. I really want to know what it was called as want to go back there again. It seemed to have students in there and I suppose was sort of cool.

Anyone know where I am talking about?

Thanks loads in advance.

M

Mack

Antalya bar
Hi Jakebaz, could be any of about 12! Theres one called the Olive Garden near to the Alp Pasa hotel with a lovely sunken garden, orange trees and loads of lovely smelly plants (thats the botanical term).

There is quite a few of these nice walled garden restaurants and bars around Kale Ici and most have students in em :), well, DID have students in them, theyve all gone off now for their summer hols.

jakebaz

Antalya bar
Thanks very much for the super swift reply. I don't think it was that one as the garden wasn't sunken. Both the garden and interior were pretty small. I seem to remember paying for my drink at a little desk thing by the door that went into the garden. Hmm, I can't remember much else...

M

Mack

Antalya bar
You'll just have to come back and find it again so you can tell us the name ;) Im usually too unsober in KaleIci to remember the names of the bars, I just navigate by the smelly plants :)

jakebaz

Antalya bar
Which ones would you recommend as a back up one then? I think I went to Gizli Bahce too. But are there two? One a restaurant and one a bar? I went to one that had a big garden and high walls...
Looking at the map, I think it might be on Hesapci Sok. Anyway it is definitely not the fancy restaurant.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom