martin m

Another Travel Company Goes Bust
Hi kkob
Wonder where its all gonna end, maybe just like supermarkets, and gas stations, just a handfull of big players, and so dissapointing imagine arriving at an airport after counting away the days and hearing that your travel company has ceased to function.sad sad sad!!!!.
martin.

ted j

We booked with a company called mario world travel about 5 years back. we paid the deposit by credit card, and they said we'd save about £25 if we paid the balance by cheque which we did. We found out (after searching on teletext a few weeks after), their ad wasn't on anymore, so I contacted ABTA and found out they had ceased trading.We eventually got all our money back, but found out that they'd took the balance out of the account at 11.35 on the day they went belly up at 12 midday.:angry: When we contacted Access, they said, because the INITIAL payment was made by credit card, the debt would be honoured. Since then (and this is a good tip). Even if you've got the cash, always pay by credit card. That way you are covered for the whole amount. Sure, we had to re-book, and it was six months later when we eventually got our money back, but WE DID GET IT BACK. Hope this helps some of you. Ted

Summertime

Golden Girls
I know that Ted, but the shops in Didim/Altinkum does not want to take credit card, they pretend it does not work, or they say, there is something wrong with your card, or they say it is the bank, we dont have the same bank.:drama:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
I know that Ted, but the shops in Didim/Altinkum does not want to take credit card, they pretend it does not work, or they say, there is something wrong with your card, or they say it is the bank, we dont have the same bank.:drama:

In which case be a little suspicious.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Probably because they don't want to pay commission to the card company.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom