Another Tapu Question
Can anyone tell me how much we have to pay for a tapu. I have just received an email from our builder to say that they require 1.800 GBP for our tapu this is for military search and council fees. Is the fee dependant on the price we paid for our property, which was completed 3 years ago.

Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

dalid69

Another Tapu Question
Re: Another Taspu Question

Try asking your builder to break down the costs into actual numbers for each item,you can then check them accordingly,there will also be official receipts for everything so insist on them being produced.

Paul

Another Tapu Question

Isn't the council tax element now variable according to square metreage of the property?

Another Tapu Question

you may already be aware of this with all the discussions that have taken place,but you will be given an undervalued tapu for a property value of £75000,thus saving the builder a fortune in tax but also be aware that this practice is illegal and you may be liable to pay the shortfall in unpaid tax.

kate ozkan

Another Tapu Question
Hi There,

If your property is in Dalaman the tapu fees are charged at the rate of 10 TL per m2 plus 400 TL to the kadastro dept[mapping dept ] when the m2 are calculated they do not include balconies or terraces just the actual interior living space. You can work out roughly how much you should be paying the builder but 1,800 pounds sounds an awful lot to me. Hope this helps.
Kate Ozkan.
Dalaman Turkish Villas

kate ozkan

Another Tapu Question
Woops!! My husband has just corrected me as he did a Tapu for a client last week and the payment to the mapping dept at the council was 230TL and not 400 TL as I thought, sorry!!
Kate.
Dalaman Turkish Villas

Another Tapu Question
Hi Kate, thanks for your message. It looks like old dumbo here has been ripped off again. Will I never learn!!!

I just get so confused. I seem to have a lot more "Senior Moments" when it comes to dealing with our property.

Thanks again
Caroline

juco

Another Tapu Question
Well Caroline, if you haven`t already paid it just tell hime you will do it yourself.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom