mintyk

Another new restaurant/bar
Formely Chicco's now Didim Diner. The new boss is Neryetin from Altinkum Bistro. The Didim Diner looks very Christmassy just now thanks to the hard work of Christine. I have eaten there as they are friends of mine, I can recommend them 1st class, but I am a friend. Give is a go asnd see what you think.

Howell's

We ate there last week for a friends wedding anniversary and the food was great. They couldnt do enough for you.
Would highly recommend :)

mintyk

That would have been the Siver Wedding Anniversay do for Isobel and Roy, I did hear it went down really well. I hope the Christmas Day dinner will go as good. There are booking still being taken and there will be a gift from Santa for everyone. I will have to miss this as I will be in UK. If you do read the forum Christine I hope it will be a huge success. Good Luck to you both.

mrs didim

Thanks.... I hope Christmas Day will be a success too!!! Pre Christmas Party there this Friday 18th to say goodbye to all friends returning to UK for Christmas...but dont worry you can all come to the 'Burns Supper' 25th January for Haggis and all the trimmings, which will even be piped in by bagpipes!!!!!......Haggis is really quite nice after a few wee drams!!

Howell's

yes mıntyk is was for Isabel and Roy's annıversary.
Great night had by all.

may

Where do you get your turnip for your burns supper? I've been doing one for the last few years for my Turkish friends, always without the turnip. This January I have an Irish friend coming back to Turkey and she is going to bring me some.

parrot

Which Bistro,the one behind the Golf bar,the one half way up the hill heading towards Diddim or I think there may be another.

mrs didim

Its off Ataturk Bul. Turn right at Kingscourt Hotel straight along at end of road or down the hill from Hilltop bar.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom