moltovivo

Another Irish forum member :)
Hi everyone

I've visited this forum a good few times over a few years but am only registering to post on it now.

I'm a sometime journalist/political commentator, sometime rental advertiser. If you want to learn about Turkish foreign relations, or about the oil pipelines that run past your holiday home, or to rent out your holiday home, I'm your man for all that :)

I'll declare my commercial interest straight away - it's in my signature, and I'm sure a few forum members know me personally from the service anyway.

Looking forward to taking part in discussions!
Aaron

Tess

:hippie: Hi Aaron and a warm welcome to the forum :hippie:

Which part of Ireland are you from ? I am from Northern Ireland and holiday in Altinkum.

miela

Welcome - Im Irish too. Originally from Northern Ireland and we have a holiday home in Yalikavak.

moltovivo

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm from Kerry. That's in the south west of ireland for those who know Turkish geography better than Irish ;)

moltovivo

No I dont live in Turkey, but I've travelled through if not stayed in probably most of the resorts in the south west especially.

Peregrine

Aaron

if you are the man when it comes to rentals then perhaps you could advise on the need to register rental guests with the local police or Jandarma - is it necessary (like they do in hotels)?

GnD

Hello there!

Welcome Aaron.

Look forward to your perspectives on topics.

Debbie

SLEEPY

Welcome I am also Irish originally from Enniskillen but now living in Istanbul and Turkbuku (in the summer months).
Hope you enjoy the forum and can add to the craic!:14::14::14:

gizmo

Hi Aaron
I am also from Kerry - Gizmo here!! Welcome to the forum :77wu:
I am just back from Oba in Alanya after a beautiful month and I am
now looking out at the rain as I type - oh! the depression!!!!

Will have to book flights again today to cheer myself up

Gizzo

Latest Posts

Top Bottom