Status
Not open for further replies.

sylvester

another Damp Proofing company
Re: No-Nem Customer Survey

hi guys, i am new to the forum but have been reading the threads with interest. you may want to check out this company ruberstein, they are a dampproofing company in kusadasi and i have heard lots of good things about them.The company is originally german but these guys in kusadasi have the franchise to sell to the whole of turkey, all materials are iso standards and all that stuff so i thought it may be of use to some of you who are having problems. lol xx

sylvester

turkish man who has lived and worked in kusadasi for over 20 years, and he has an english business partner (not phil).

lolly

Hi,
That company has been around for a long while, although i dont know of anybody that has used them. I havent heard anything about them although i have seen and know where the shop is. Be interesting to see how many have used them and to report on their findings.

Lorraine.

Oops! Forgot to mention that they too have their own website.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tooty Fruity

I know of this company, and it is not good. The owner is called Mustafa Tunc and he knows nothing about damp proofing, as he has several businesses around Kusadasi inc. Jewellry & security???? His ''Partner'' is a guy called John Chadwick whom there is speculation as to wether he has a work permit!!! John Chadwick was the guy who caused No-nem to get fined 12,000ytl for employing him without a work permit and also went to the tax office with a list of clients he believed No-nem had not put through his books(along with his sidekick Mustafa). No-nem was cleared, but had a small fine for another irregularity. Yes apparently John chadwick started with No-nem before he was sacked by No-nems wife for dishonesty!!!! John chadwick has no experience in this field and used to work for a supermkt. in the UK. I know of one property that has been bungled by this company for a start, as they have no knowledge of correct installation. Although we see there are some unhappy people around, You have to take into acct. the number of people who may have used no-nems system who have never ever read or bothered with a forum and are perfectly happy, as I know he has done hundreds of jobs, so the poll will not reflect truly. If I had to place money on someone it would be No-nem for extensive knowledge and a pretty good success rate. The other people I would avoid as they have no knowledge!! and remember a damp proofing company being run by a Supermkt. worker??I don't think so.

Guz1

Hello Sylvester and Tooty Fruity, and welcome to the forum.

Tooty Fruity: How are you so sure that the the person who ran No-nem had much of a background in damp proofing either. I'm sure he told us that his UK background was in the administration field/care of people with disabilities.

It would be helpful if you were to tell us how you know that No-nem has done "hundreds of jobs" with a "pretty good success rate".

Sylvester: This forum has very competitive rates for advertising.

This looks like a choice between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

Last edited:

alison09400

Quite a lot of information on two separate companies from someone who only holidays in Kusadasi.

Am I being cynical?

Tooty Fruity

I know for fact that they spent a good sum of money on advertising across the south coast and that this forum only contributed a small amount of business generated. That is where his client base comes from and I re-iterate that a vast majority of ex-pats/holiday home owners do not have the time to read old gossip on Forums/do not know about them/are not bothered with them.
I do know that 12 years of his life were spent working for a speciaslist co. in the UK, and he is in his 50s!! so probably he did do other things! Most people do. Many companies were featured every week on Esther Rantzens programme on a Sunday night, and most survived, So I rather think a load of gas off a forum will dent, and I know it has, but I am sure he will continue to carry on regardless!

lilacdiana

lilacdiana
So is no-nem still trading then? I know the web site is still on but no one answers the phone!!!

Guz1

But, Tooty Fruity, you haven't told us how you know all this "for a fact". "Regardless" is just one of the words some members of the forum would use to describe his attitude to them.

Two new members: One recommending a business in his first post and the other singing the praises of a business in his second post. Alison's cynicism must be contagious.

Tooty Fruity

alison09400 said:
Quite a lot of information on two separate companies from someone who only holidays in Kusadasi.

Am I being cynical?

I first came to Kusadasi in 1984, and amongst the pack hounds who don't know him or his company, I count myself as a friend of his. I also am fully aware of the Person I fully believe is behind the malicious stories. Of course no nem is dented, who wouldn't be?? But he is also a friendly personable person!!!! I will assist him any way I can regardless of what you people say.

Guz1

Tooty Fruity, you talk about being aware of a person behind "malicious stories". Some members of this forum have expressed concern about unsatisfactory work. Others seem to have issues regarding shareholder/directors being kept in the dark about the administration of the company.

No-nem, who had been a frequent visitor and regular contributor to this forum until people started voicing their misgivings, seems to be unwilling to address their concerns either through the forum or privately. Have you asked your friend why he appears to be avoiding his customers and fellow shareholders/directors?

Tooty Fruity

Yes I have spoken to him very recently, however our conversation was private and I will not share any private conversation with ''bored busybodies'' on a forum. He also does not look at this site any longer, as he is busy doing something else that doesn't concern you. Good evening.

alison09400

Tooty Fruity, your introduction post suggested you joined TLF as you were thinking of finally buying a property in Turkey, however I think you had another agenda. :hmm:

Guz1

Tooty Fruity said:
Yes I have spoken to him very recently, however our conversation was private and I will not share any private conversation with ''bored busybodies'' on a forum. He also does not look at this site any longer, as he is busy doing something else that doesn't concern you. Good evening.

Looks like that line of communication is closed.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Tooty Fruity seem to someone very close to No-Nem as I think most people already sussed out, I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom