ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Another Bloody Dog Thread....
So many dog threads!! Ah well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Here's what your particular breed of dog might think or say if you asked it to change a light bulb.......

Golden Retriever:
The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

Border Collie:
Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

Dachshund:
You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

Rottweiler:
Make me !

Labrador
Oh, me, me!!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I?

Malamute:
Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.

Jack Russell Terrier:
I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

Poodle:
I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

Cocker Spaniel:
Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet! in the dark.

Bichon
Don't bother with a ladder, I can jump that high.

Doberman Pinscher:
While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.

Boxer:
Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark....

Mastiff:
Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.

Chihuahua:
Yo quiero Taco Bulb.

Irish Wolfhound:
Can somebody else do it? Oi've got dis awful feckin hangover....

Pointer:
I see it, there it is, there it is, right there....

Greyhound:
It isn't moving. Who cares?

Australian Shepherd:
First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle....

Old English Sheep Dog:
Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb....

Hound Dog:
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

And for you cat lovers, the cat might say, "Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So the Question is: how long will it be before I can expect light?"

C

bobthenob

Non Active Member
A shitzel:don't make me or l'll crap on the living room floor when your visitors arrive

Spaniel:"Haay Maann".."farrr out"..but what is it suppose to do

A Rottweiller:that's fightin' talk

A pointer:let me point you in the direction of the hardware shop.Because l ain't doin' nothin'

A Setter:Just a blank expression,nothin' else

Jack russel:Gimmie..Gimmie..l'll change it with my teeth hanging on the end of the socket.."ok",Jack flick the switch now,while l still have my tongue in the socket

A retriever:"no" "no" you got it wrong.You put the bulb in the socket.You don't take it back to the hardware shop everytime l buy a bulb.

The Turkish poodle:l'll do it for 1,000ytl lira's if you put my name on the tapu,because you are my friend

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Thank you for starting this thread :hehe:, I know what my Lancashire Heeler would say, " Who Me, you asking me, I'll do it in my own time".

:48:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
l have always wondered what the dog is thinking when a human needs to change a light bulb.
"l mean"!.They just sit there with a blank expression on their faces, while the master is teetering on a chair that is just about to give way under the excessive weight.And the dog must think,why doesn't my master use the step ladder that is under the stairs.
Shame we can't communicate telepathically.But if we did,it will probably go something like this,and l know l'll probably be arguing with the dog.
"Well"!.lf you don't like the way l do it.Then you do it yourself.The dog agrees and gets rid of the chair.Walks to the storage under the stairs and snatches the step ladder between it's gob.He uses his paws to unfold it and ask the master for the bulb in telepathy language and grabs it with his mouth.He runs up the step ladder and screws it in with his mouth,and then ask his master to switch it on,without any fuss or a danger of injuries.
The master has looked on in amazement while the dog retreated to the sofa to sit down with his legs crossed using the remote for the telly to watch his favourite program,on how to train a human

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
l have always wondered what the dog is thinking when a human needs to change a light bulb.
"l mean"!.They just sit there with a blank expression on their faces, while the master is teetering on a chair that is just about to give way under the excessive weight.And the dog must think,why doesn't my master use the step ladder that is under the stairs.
Shame we can't communicate telepathically.But if we did,it will probably go something like this,and l know l'll probably be arguing with the dog.
"Well"!.lf you don't like the way l do it.Then you do it yourself.The dog agrees and gets rid of the chair.Walks to the storage under the stairs and snatches the step ladder between it's gob.He uses his paws to unfold it and ask the master for the bulb in telepathy language and grabs it with his mouth.He runs up the step ladder and screws it in with his mouth,and then ask his master to switch it on,without any fuss or a danger of injuries.
The master has looked on in amazement while the dog retreated to the sofa to sit down with his legs crossed using the remote for the telly to watch his favourite program,on how to train a human

How true. This has just happened here, my hubby went to the outside tap, filled the can with water to give the baskets and pots their daily dose (we are actually having a summer here in the UK, hehe), our dog Monty follows him round, and when he'd finished, he cocked his leg on one of the pots, as if to say, you made hard work of that, this is how it's done, lol.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
How true. This has just happened here, my hubby went to the outside tap, filled the can with water to give the baskets and pots their daily dose (we are actually having a summer here in the UK, hehe), our dog Monty follows him round, and when he'd finished, he cocked his leg on one of the pots, as if to say, you made hard work of that, this is how it's done, lol.

You have a natural gardener their.The dog monty was only fertilizing your pots as your husband was going along watering the pots.
They just love to be part of the workforce.But sometimes they do tend to get it wrong somewhat,when their is that one to many **** up incidences of peeing on the plants that are prone to shrivel up and from exsessive ammonia.

"aah".Bless him.he is only trying to please you

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Here's some interesting crossbreeds.....

Pointer + Setter = Poinsetter, a traditional Christmas pet

Kerry Blue Terrier + Skye Terrier = Blue Skye, a dog for visionaries

Great Pyrenees + Dachshund = Pyradachs, a puzzling breed

Pekingnese + Lhasa Apso = Peekasso, an abstract dog

Irish Water Spaniel + English Springer Spaniel = Irish Springer, a dog fresh and clean as a whistle

Labrador Retriever + Curly Coated Retriever = Lab Coat Retriever, the choice of research scientists

Newfoundland + Basset Hound = Newfound Asset Hound, a dog for financial advisors

Terrier + Bulldog =Terribull, a dog prone to awful mistakes

Bloodhound + Labrador = Blabador, a dog that barks incessantly

Malamute + Pointer = Moot Point, owned by....oh, well, it doesn't matter anyway

Collie + Malamute = Commute, a dog that travels to work

Deerhound + Terrier = Derriere, a dog that's true to the end

Cocker Spaniel + Rottweiller = Cockrot, the perfect puppy for that philandering ex-husband

Bull Terrier + Shitzu =Bullshitz, a gregarious but unreliable breed

C

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
And the Corgi said Do get orf the chair dear One has servants for that kind of thing !

The shih tzu said , what me change a bulb ME ? what me . i cant i just cant . Hieghts scare the Shilts out of me ...... I'll swish my tail instead .

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom