Philogic

Annoying Mexican? cartoon thing.
Why do you have that stupid cartoon thing when you've not signed in. I can only be bothered to sign in when I want to post, not when I want a quick brouse through!

bickern

Ah, but what about the closed forums, you may be missing something that could be very very important to you. LOL

:flame:

evo80

got to admit seeing as for some crazy reason I keep getting signed out [despite the remember me box ] the Mex gets on my nerves as well .

trevoro

got to admit seeing as for some crazy reason I keep getting signed out [despite the remember me box ] the Mex gets on my nerves as well .

Funny you should say that evo80 the same for me.I thought it was my laptop

ted j

If you use a cleaner (like Crap cleaner), if you use it with just your desktop showing, you will get signed out of every site you are a member of
The right way to use C Cleaner is while you have a page (like this) open, that way all your sign ins are safe

(Also don't have it set to clean on shutdown)

trevoro

If you use a cleaner (like Crap cleaner), if you use it with just your desktop showing, you will get signed out of every site you are a member of
The right way to use C Cleaner is while you have a page (like this) open, that way all your sign ins are safe

(Also don't have it set to clean on shutdown)

Thanks Ted but I don't use cleaners of any type I know I should, especially when I see what you guys write about them and the ad removers etc. When I do something to try and tidy things up I seem to make something else worse

evo80

I use C cleaner and I have 2 other sites I have to sign into ,but I don't have to keep signing in on them . So it cannot just be the cleaner ?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom