Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Angels gift shop
I see Angels gift shop has disappeared from the corner of the free car park in town. Anyone any idea whats going in there ?

Angels gift shop
No idea what is going to open there but they had a closing down sale & were emptying the shop when I was still in Yalikavak.I hope it is another nice shop as I often had a look in there.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Angels gift shop
Think we have enough restaurants, lokantas, hairdressers, gift shops etc at the moment.
What do you reckon Yali needs ?

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Angels gift shop
Yes I really do miss For You shops -- that would be a good idea - Hopefully no more restaurants / cafes / bars as we have far too many as it is !

hachris

Angels gift shop
Think we have enough restaurants, lokantas, hairdressers, gift shops etc at the moment.
What do you reckon Yali needs ?

Hi!
We are completely new in Yalikavak and we have not been there enough yet. So the wikimapia’s part for Yalikavak is a great help:

Wikimapia - Yalikavak

There are many restaurants marked on the map as well as many complexes etc. It would be nice if somebody who knows Yalikavak could put some more information there, now when the evenings are long? :42:

As for example more places of interests, complexes, public beaches or the restaurants mentioned on “Favourite Eateries in and around Yalikavak” which are not marked on the map yet? Of course there are many shops and restaurants which come and go, but some of them are established and stable.
Yalikavak Belediye Sports Centre is marked on the map - does anybody know what’s there and is it for everybody?
Is there any indoor swimming pool open for the public during the winter in any hotel or anywhere else in Yalikavak or around?

waterbaby

Angels gift shop
Last year i went to flipper hoping to use the indoor pool but they were closed for the winter or so i was told. Maybe worth a try again this year though but im sure some of the other big hotels out tha way will have indoor pools, if not there is always Bodrum.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Angels gift shop
I always enjoyed having a peek in Angels, and have bought quite a few nice pressies from there. It was empty when we left Yalikavak on 9th October. I would like to see it open as a For You toiletries, or gifts/cards shop again, or how about a Wine/Cocktail Bar, but I'm with many posters on here, there are enough restaurants in the village now.

waterbaby

Angels gift shop
YOu dont need a "video shop" or DVD's lol, the bloke in the village sells cheap dvd's also a brill shop on Atatuk Cad in Bodrum (i bit of a trek just for a film i know!) really really cheap only 5tl all the latest films. I think the old AngelArt should be a KFC or Dunkin Donuts lmao..........that would be a first for the village and i garantee id be their best customer LMAO

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Angels gift shop
YOu dont need a "video shop" or DVD's lol, the bloke in the village sells cheap dvd's also a brill shop on Atatuk Cad in Bodrum (i bit of a trek just for a film i know!) really really cheap only 5tl all the latest films. I think the old AngelArt should be a KFC or Dunkin Donuts lmao..........that would be a first for the village and i garantee id be their best customer LMAO

KFC....oh dear....

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Angels gift shop

Agree the Dvd's in Bodrum, huge selection and with subtitles too, lol

Now I could cope with a KFC better than a Big Mac, if I had a choice. Whenever I'm hungover have to admit a KFC does the trick, must be the grease, huh.

:9:

Last edited:
Angels gift shop
I agree with sunny seasider,,a For you shop (but they have only just closed their yali shop) or something selling cheap toiletries would be good,,,,,

Latest Posts

Top Bottom