Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroom

And it's goodbye from him!
After sifting my way through what can only be described as a regular amount of input from persons who seem intent on either posting for the sake of it, posting to create an argument where one did not exist before or starting a debate which has then evolved into nothing more than an exchange of personal insults between one or two members, I have come to the conclusion that I am bored with this.
I used to enjoy learning from this forum of all things Turkish - and that will remain as I am still a novice, particularly compared to some of our members who know much more.
I used to enjoy the cut and thrust of a topical debate (come back Germaine!) with a polite if often cutting edge to it.
Nowadays,I am sorry to say, there doesn't seem to be the same environment.
The information exchange is always welcomed but I suppose as I have learnt more I need to know less and the debate topics are in my opinion now a watered down version of what used to exist in some respects, which I find surprising as there are brilliant contributors out there - perhaps our world is changing?
To those who I used to cross swords with, I hope I did not upset. If I did, it was not intentional and I certainly never ever did bear any malice.
To be frank and entirely honest, the current atmosphere is not to my liking, but I accept it is not for me to dictate to others, but instead as in most things in life I have a choice to either go with the flow or to jump ship and I am now opting for the latter.
I wish all members well and those who have been in contact in the past are particularly in mind, but as of now, I will be a passive member 'trawling' the posts much more infrequently than before.
You are priveleged to have a good forum - please use it wisely !
Wishing you all peace, good health and happiness for not only this year but for the years ahead.
Mushroom aka Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom