rosewall1

ex Bond Girl
Anadin extra power pain reliever
Has anyone any idea of the Turkish equivalent of Anadin/Asda extra power pain relievers. I have had a supply from the uk but unfortunately this has now dried up and I need to find something similar, so if any one has information I should be very glad of it, price also would be a help.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Anadin extra power has 300mg of aspirin, 200mg of paracetamol, and some caffeine, so take one of each with a cuppa.

Steve.

Mag

Hi Rosewall,

My Turkish dentist recently recommended ARVELES painkillers for me and thay are excellent pain relievers. You can buy them in any of the pharmacies. Also got Panadol, blue packet,.

Hope this helps.

Mag

hi Jill.......Steve beat me to it..
you could also try Vermidon which is 500mgs paracetemol+caffeine and add your own aspirin.

rosewall1

ex Bond Girl
A very big thank you to you all at least now when I go into the pharmacy I know what to ask for and will not get ripped off with some expensive brand. Love the site that gives you the info and prices really useful so I have bookmarked it.

maggie

A very big thank you to you all at least now when I go into the pharmacy I know what to ask for and will not get ripped off with some expensive brand. Love the site that gives you the info and prices really useful so I have bookmarked it.

Glad to be able to help even tho I posted it twice.!!!!!:77wu:Hugs Maggie xx

Latest Posts

Top Bottom