peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
An understanding wife
What a brilliant wife I have. As members will know I have been restoring my Fizzy moped all over the house. For the past 3 months its been in the front room downstairs along with all the mess that comes with it. Tools, spares, oily rags, and even oil on the laminate floor!

Yesterday I completed the electrics and tried starting the bike up (yes, in the front room) but it was'nt ticking or revving for long before dying.

Today I fixed the problem and ran the bike for a while creating a room full of lovely blue two stroke smoke :)

In all the time I have been doing this restoration I have'nt heard one single complaint pass Denise's lips. Now THATS what I call a great wife. :hail:

Tess

An understanding wife
Well done Pete, you found a STAR, now do the right thing and take her out for lunch today. She deserves it. x

Reactions: GnD

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
An understanding wife
Blimey Pete, you do push your luck, starting up yer bike in the front room!!!!!! Have to agree with you, Denise is a lovely lovely lady. Yr a lucky guy my kaplumba loving friend ;-) x

Martyn

An understanding wife
Are you sure she is still there Pete? She hasn't left you?

I have completely gutted my kitchen to fit a new one and Bridget seems to think I can do it without mess :lol:

Been working on my Land Rover out in the cold, have a word with her Pete

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
An understanding wife
I'd check your credit card statement mate...

Whilst you've been busy restoring she's been busy spending-that's why you've not heard a squeak out of her!!

Seriously though, she sounds like a diamond..i don't think i'd have kept my counsel for that long.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
An understanding wife
An old friend of mine used to bring his motorcycle in and park it in the lving room, just before it started to snow. His wife was complaining about it looking like such an eye sore, especially with Christmas coming soon. He went out and bought some mirrors and Christmas lights and decorated it up like a Christmas tree.....He still does it....LOL

Bob

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
An understanding wife

I have completely gutted my kitchen to fit a new one and Bridget seems to think I can do it without mess :lol:

Ha Haa Haaaa , love it lol

Jeannie

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
An understanding wife

remove more of your kitchen, bring your landrover inside, then re fit the kitchen in spring time, thats compromise !!

martin

stevecarol

An understanding wife
What a brilliant wife I have. As members will know I have been restoring my Fizzy moped all over the house. For the past 3 months its been in the front room downstairs along with all the mess that comes with it. Tools, spares, oily rags, and even oil on the laminate floor!

Yesterday I completed the electrics and tried starting the bike up (yes, in the front room) but it was'nt ticking or revving for long before dying.

Today I fixed the problem and ran the bike for a while creating a room full of lovely blue two stroke smoke :)

In all the time I have been doing this restoration I have'nt heard one single complaint pass Denise's lips. Now THATS what I call a great wife. :hail:

She is probably bideing her time for the big one:bump2:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom