Pandora

An exciting find!
Hello
Just wanted to share this with you all. My husband and I were out on our bikes in Yesilkent when we came across a chameleon! but unfortunately it was dead. We thought it might be a pet, but when we checked the internet we found that chameleons are found in Turkey although they are hard to find as they live a solitary existence.
This was about 200mm long (8ins) and green. We told our grandaughter on Skype and she sent a picture of the world tiniest chameleon and it wasn't much bigger than your fingernail.
So now we are always on the lookout for them.

Chrissie

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
An exciting find!
I have two in my garden, Colin and Colin Junior (just because hes a young one) this photo was taken earlier this summer and is Colin Junior

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 88

Pandora

An exciting find!
How exciting. Wish we had them (although I don't think our daughter-in-law would ever visit us again!) Are they tame or nervous when you go near them?

Chrissie

saffie

Saffie
An exciting find!
Awwww I used to have one in my garden but haven't seen it for a while now.

Also was driving some friends over to Hisaronu and spotted one walking across the road,so stopped to admire him/her and make sure it got to the other side safely before we drove off. Lovely creature.

saffie

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
An exciting find!
its not too nervous as long as you stay quiet, they are very interesting to watch as they move very slowly and sort of wobble from side to side and of course to watch the colour change is amazing

Manda

An exciting find!
We also saw one last year in the Sorgun Forests. My other half Kevin said it should take itself back to the shop cos it's camouflage doesn't work as we saw it. Do they have Chameleons doctors as this one was pants?
Bless it, even though it stood really still while we were watching it, it's eyes were still moving about.

LeylanTiger

An exciting find!
Bouganvillia.png

Here's a picture of our "KamakamakamakamaKama" on the bouganvillia.
If look hard enough you'll just see him.
:hmm:

Last edited:
An exciting find!
Are you being naughty? lol

I thought I was maybe going blind, so I had all my neighbours in, but they suggest that you are perhaps taking the p..s; I reminded them that this code of language is regarded as common on this Forum.

After sheveral attempts and a couple of shamples of my malt whisky, it has been absholootly konfirmed - no shight of whatshisname.

XX

Akasya

Postless Pointer
An exciting find!
That is the first pink one i've never seen. Why did they name it after a furniture store ?

Steve.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom