IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Amazon
Anyone got an experience querying an Amazon charge? Checking my bank account this month highlights a payment to Amazon that I cannot recall making. there is a reference number attached but I am not sure how to go about it. (It is not a large amount but I am perplexed).

Kanga

Amazon
Ask the bank to do a chargeback. If it's a genuine transaction Amazon with challenge it and you can get an explanation.
You may have had a short period free with your sim card but I doubt Amazon ever gives prime for free.

juco

Amazon
You may have had a short period free with your sim card but I doubt Amazon ever gives prime for free.
I got caught out a couple of years back, 1st time ordering and there was free prime delivery, I didn't notice in small print something about it renewing with monthly charge unless cancelled.
I phoned them and they credited the charge back to my bank.

evo80

Amazon
Ask the bank to do a chargeback. If it's a genuine transaction Amazon with challenge it and you can get an explanation.

They did do a free trial .I had it for a month free ,before I took it up .

Matrixca7

Amazon
Anyone got an experience querying an Amazon charge? Checking my bank account this month highlights a payment to Amazon that I cannot recall making. there is a reference number attached but I am not sure how to go about it. (It is not a large amount but I am perplexed).

Most probably it's a charge for Amazon Prime. Log into your account and if it's a case call Amazon and they'll cancel the Prime and refund the charge. Happened to me a couple of months ago.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Amazon
Thanks for the replies chaps, I have sorted it as suggested by Struggs. At some point in the past I had subscribed to kindleunlimited. I have cancelled it.

Hilsjw

Amazon
Bill had an email from Amazon yesterday. It says he bought an item from the U.S. for $21. He has kept the email but not opened it. Obviously a scam.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Amazon
Bill had an email from Amazon yesterday. It says he bought an item from the U.S. for $21. He has kept the email but not opened it. Obviously a scam.

Have a look at your orders through your Amazon account. There is a small possibility that it has been hacked. I agree I would not open the email.

Top Bottom