tintagel

Alzheimers Advice & Info
Could we have a sticky for this please? It has become clear that so many of us are affected in some way by this terrible illness, help & info is hard to find. it's especially tiring & difficult when you need it most & you're already at low ebb!

There have been so many useful links posted recently that I'd hate to see them lost or very difficult to find.

And if people think it's a good idea? could a Mod be kind enough to copy over the recently posted links.

Thanks

tintagel

Alzheimers Advice & Info
Thanks to those who hit the 'thanks' button :)

Not sure if any of the admin team have read this post? or, what their & members thoughts are on the suggestion of making Alzheimers Info a sticky :confused:

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
Alzheimers Advice & Info
tintagle, I think it is a good idea, any of us can be affected by any illness at any time in our lives, and I personally have found the help and advice given (arthritis) to me was great, it makes you feel you have someone to ask for advice and help and also share any worries, TLF is a great forum and I feel the amount of different topics are a godsend. Diane

evo80

Alzheimers Advice & Info
sure is a terrible illness . Up to a year ago my neighbour was fine . Now he cannot drive . There is nothing wrong with his driving but he cannot remmeber how to drive back home . When he goes up our local shops [a short walk ] he has to take a note with him to remember what he has gone there for . He is physically fit in every other way . It sure brought it home to me what alzhemers actually means .

Alzheimers Advice & Info
And it can hit anyone or their nearest. As can cancer or any other terrible affliction. The point of these threads is to offer support and practical advice which I have found invaluable.

tintagel

Alzheimers Advice & Info
Many thanks to Giglets who has now made the 'Living with AD' thread a Sticky :high5:

giglets

Alzheimers Advice & Info
No problem with the Sticky.

Having read through the Main Thread, I realised just what a serious and debilitating illness this can be.

However, this is where TLF really shines, in my opinion, with the wealth of knowledge, experience and practical help, that our Members freely share.

Long may that continue.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom