cheeky chops

lifes a beach
Aluminium Extendable ladders
Hello Alll
Can anyone help . I have been told it is difficult to obtain aluminium extendable ladders in Turkey is this myth or truth .

If true can anyone give an idea on cost and where from , idealy looking at 2 runs of 13 or 15 ft. like a window cleaner would use in the uk.

cc

basic

Seen them all over the place,from the builders merchants in Akbuk and Didim to Kos Tas in Bodrum ,sorry can not remember prices.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
It's a total myth.

You don't see them in use very often but that's only because the Turks prefer to use 50 pieces of wood held together with string and spit. :lol:

It's a total myth.

You don't see them in use very often but that's only because the Turks prefer to use 50 pieces of wood held together with string and spit. :lol:

Yes but for all the string and spit I think I may still want to use the wooden ones instead of aluminium ...... imagine how hot the ladders could get in the heat!!!!! ouch ouch Actually scrap that idea I will just pay some one else daft enough to go up them and do the job required whilst i sit on my sun terrace and enjoy a fresh glass of lemonade or orange juice .

crystalclear

You can find aluminium ladders everywhere.

I have recently bought a 3x4 metre ladder for 500 lira. If I remember correctly I was quoted about 250 lira for the size of ladder for which you are looking. That was on Fethiye Sanayi.

It just seemed likea good idea to paint the outside of our house ourselves.

There are alternatives; a small boy being dangled by his ankles from the roof or a very long pole with roller or brush waving hopefully in the air.

jumbo

It's a total myth.

Yes!!! kayakoyaoldboy this one did make me laugh.:gulme::gulme::gulme:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Ahhhhhh, well you can't borrow mine then ! :lol:

We got ours from a builders merchants in .Turgetries. When I priced them up I think hey were cheaper there than in Koc Tac. Try to get a Turkish friend to buy them for you they'll be even cheaper. Good luck

Top Bottom