altinkum to bodrum
hi can anyone out there please tell us if you can take a car on the ferry or is it just a passenger ferry from Altinkum to Bodrum Do you know how much it costs. Thank you.

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
altinkum to bodrum
I dont think so. It only looks small and no room for a car. Not sue if its started running yet but its at the bottom of our road. I think it goes once a week on a friday.

allison

altinkum to bodrum
i have used the ferry but its only a passenger ferry and i think it goes tuesday and friday and it was twenty pounds return

ChrisBobs

altinkum to bodrum
i have used the ferry but its only a passenger ferry and i think it goes tuesday and friday and it was twenty pounds return

Hi Allison, this has me intrigued beacuse nobody in Bodrum has heard of it, Does it land at Gundogan? Did they bus you into Bodrum? I wouldnt mind a ferry to Didm- can miss that drive...Chandiramani

allison

altinkum to bodrum
cant remember the name of the harbour we went into but it was a 20 minute drive into bodrum and they also take you right into bodrum bus station i have also heard they have started a bus service from altinkum to bodrum bus station leaves altinkum every morning at 09.00 am returns 18.00 hours

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
altinkum to bodrum
Nooooooooo The direct bus from Bodrum is not until June...well thats what the man told us at the Bus Kiosk. But if you get on the Soke Bus and get off at the Dalyan crossroads and cross over to the cafe the bloke there will stop the Domus that goes right to Altinkum. Coming back you do the same BUT you have to get a small Dolmus at the crossroads then get off at Milas and then get a small or big bus to Bodrum. This is all in the winter. In the summertime buses are direct. Bodrum to Altinkum. Now you must also haggle at the flippin bus station in Bodrum. We have been asked for various fares and when challenge it they always reduce it!!!!

allison

altinkum to bodrum
must remember that im going out to my apart next month for 8 weeks and was planning on going up to gumbet for a few days so i will make sure they dont overcharge me at bodrum on the way back thanks

Latest Posts

Top Bottom