Question for you

BAZALI

BAZALI
Altinkum like Blackpool??
Im currently looking for a holiday home abroad - just for our own use in school holidays as we have 3 young sons in primary school. We do not want it as an invetment property as we dont want to share lol!

Altinkum seems a good place after looking in various countries, the price on some places is fantastic.

My ideal would be a 4 bed apartment, but would go for a 3 with the right space and location.

The phrase Altinkum is like Blackpool in the sun was said so im just wondering if this is a good thing?? My sons need 24/7 entertaining so to me thats great but also Blackpool is very rowdy and not family friendly of an evening (in my experience last year!)

Are we going to be happily and safely entertained in Altinkum or would we end up not liking the place??

We just want

1) a swimming pool (or maybe a complex that has more than 1)
2) near to a beach (walking distance preferablly)
3) near to bars restaurants and shops (walking distance a must!)
4) for our kids to be safe!
5) or should this be number 1...... THE SUN !

whats Altinkum really like?

xx Jo xx
Agree with you about Altinkum!!

That's why we bought a property on the Sunny Bay complex in Akbuk!

Lovely and we understand that there is one for sale right now!!

sunshine

Altinkum is very family orientated,been going for 8 years now,our daughter is 10 and she loves it.....We love it as a family,it improves year after year,never get bored,always something to do,and on top of all that,you have the lovely weather,what else could you ask for.....Oh by the way cant stand blackpool !!!!

Can't speak for anyone else, but I for one am sick of snidey remarks about Altinkum

I could write a book about some of the other resorts , but we daren't critiscise them (and their sparring inhabitants)
Give it a ****ing rest FFS

If you like it, who cares? I have been going to Altinkum since 2004, but have chosen to buy in the quiet resort of Ozdere, some would say a boring place, but I prefer a more laid back resort, no bars no sky sport, but it suits me. I still visit Altinkum occasionally to see friends and have a good time. My advice would be try it and see. What is important is it suits you.

This Yorkie should have gone to Altinkum, surely Altinkum is heads and shoulders above Blackpool.

We enjoyed Blackpool but that was business wise. Rented in Altinkum before moving to Akbuk.
Beach & sea in Altinkum is great for the kids, shallow waters & I cant remember ever seeing the sea being rough. Blackpool on the other hand? I was walking our dog on the beach there one October, it was bloody rough. A fellow dog walker said to me, "this is nothing, it was that bad one day the wind lifted my dog off the ground".

On saying that, all kids should visit Blackpool for the lights alone. DO IT NOW whilst we still have electricity lol.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
We enjoyed Blackpool but that was business wise. Rented in Altinkum before moving to Akbuk.
Beach & sea in Altinkum is great for the kids, shallow waters & I cant remember ever seeing the sea being rough. Blackpool on the other hand? I was walking our dog on the beach there one October, it was bloody rough. A fellow dog walker said to me, "this is nothing, it was that bad one day the wind lifted my dog off the ground".

On saying that, all kids should visit Blackpool for the lights alone. DO IT NOW whilst we still have electricity lol.
Who cares whether some no-body from yorkshire likes their town or not? They should not be allowed of yorkhire anyway. He was probably missing his sheepy squeeze.

Mushroom

He was correct though. Blackpool is a craphole with serious social and drug problems.
The amazing contrast to me is Lytham St Annes about 3 miles away where my sister lives in a gorgeous £850K house.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Our bike club had a weekend there every september for the lights switch on , we always had a great time , loved it . Something for everyone imho , same as Altinkum , but weather magic in Altinkum as is beach .
Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom