the bueman

All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Guys

Here is a few sites to visit for live TV and ADDONS

This one I covered before.....approx 78 channels with an excellent EPG List so that you know whats showing now.......infusm.tv » Pages

This one is a good 200+ channels not all sports and would suit those living oversea......the full video of how to install and the new internet path is illustrated...so use it and not what he types.......vdubt25 - YouTube

He has added the EPG video here.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HXbMmrgfFc&list=UUL-xIzlYf4uCT5pT-8-nAZw

Here is the logos if you want to add them.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1yssET106I&list=UUL-xIzlYf4uCT5pT-8-nAZw&index=3

Enjoy both are free.

Last edited:

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
All things XBMC....KODI
Thanks Bueman,enjoyed watchin Sky with the infusum one you posted,it's great.Take my hat of to you young man.There's a pint on the bar if your ever round this way.
Trev.

the bueman

All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Trev

Appreciate your gratitude.....the real good guys in all things XBMC are the ones who take the time to demonstrate how this tech stuff works......and not charge us for the info.

Some are not so generous and take you for what they can get......youtube is full of them.

Happy to share as I learn....I know others on here do likewise.....that is the side TFL I love.

A big thank you to the Mod's and Admin who facilitate those sentiments.

the bueman

All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Guys

Back with some further tips......Recording Movies onto an external USB DRIVE. So that you can share with other not on XBMC.

You can record Movies off the XBMC onto an external USB Drive with both the NaviX and Mashup Add-ons.

Mashup has a very helpful video guide section where you will find instructions.

For NaviX when you locate the Movies for recording press the righ button on your remote control 3 times and a pop up will appear with options for recording to an exeternal location.

If you have Media on an external USB Hard Drive you can connect it to the MX Box unit and view it in XBMC;
Connect the USB Hdd and in XBMC go to 'All Videos' and select 'files' from the sub-menu. Now select 'Files' once more followed by 'Add Videos' . Press 'browse' and navigate to your external Hdd and press the OK button on your remote control. The location will be saved and you can now view your files under All Videos.

So there is another 2 options to try on your Box.

You can also view photos from Flickr...Google....Facebook......dropbox etc....just click My Pictures on the main ribbon.....in the drop down box click PICTURE ADDONS...then the + button and it will open a list....just enable whatever you use to hold photo's etc or simply browse and search.....it will find it for you if it is out there.

the bueman

All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Guys

Some news about INFUSUM.TV......not good news I'm afraid......they are starting to charge for their streams as of 7PM today....nevertheless they provide a brilliant stream and cannot fault their service to date as it was free and worked well.

But do not despair this guy is pointing you in the direction of 280 plus channels for free.....watch this tutorial and you can move to these streams......not brilliant quality but very watchable...... vdubt25's Reviews & Tutorials Blog: XBMC - How to setup and update IPTV

OFFSIDESTREAMS a good alternative for £11 per month and they offer a very comprehensive selections of SKY movies etc to enhance your enjoyment for £11.

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Bueman.
Ive followed the tutorial and installed iptv on my XBMC but no channels are coming up,what am I doing wrong.
Trev.

the bueman

All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Trev

Here are the first steps.....go to SYSTEM...then select settings.....then select addons.....then select enabled Addons.....then select PVR Clients......a list of PVR's might appear......PVR IPTV Simple Client or INFUSUM.TV ......if it is infusum.tv then click on it and open it up....click on disable and then back out.....a message should appear advising you that TV is enabled without a PVR...select ok and then a list of PVR's should appear.....if they do then select PVR IPTV Simple Client.....when it begins click on it and chose enable, then select configure which is above this in the addon info box.

You need to select the general tab.....look at location.....select remote path (Internet Address) .....then select M3U Play list URL and enter this address without spaces........http://xty.me/vdubt25

Then go to the line below and click on the blue dot CACHE M3U at local storage.....this button must be clear...not BLUE

The select EPG Settings.....Location should be Remote Path (Internet Address)
select the line below.....XMLTV URL and type in this address http://is.gd/vguide2

then select the line below Cache XMLTV at local storage and make sure that button is not BLUE.

Then hit OK.....a message will come up PVR needs to start hit OK......a message should appear in bottom right corner loading or starting.....back out to home page and restart XBMC.....as it loads a message should appear on the top right corner of the PVR list loading.

Let me know how this goes for you.....if this fails.....then go to system and under appearance chose LIVE TV....choose GENERAL make sure the ENABLED BUTTON on that line is BLUE....then scroll down to RESET THE PVR database and choose yes....the list should update.

You will need to restart XBMC to use the Live TV.....these channels should be under the main ribbon that you used for Infusum.TV....... if you are using Windows setup.

Fingers crossed you are in....make sure you use the exact addresses I posted here......I just changed my settings from INFUSUM to VDUBT25's settings and they are working.....333 channels.

Last edited:

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Trev

Here are the first steps.....go to SYSTEM...then select settings.....then select addons.....then select enabled Addons.....then select PVR Clients......a list of PVR's might appear......PVR IPTV Simple Client or INFUSUM.TV ......if it is infusum.tv then click on it and open it up....click on disable and then back out.....a message should appear advising you that TV is enabled without a PVR...select ok and then a list of PVR's should appear.....if they do then select PVR IPTV Simple Client.....when it begins click on it and chose enable, then select configure which is above this in the addon info box.

You need to select the general tab.....look at location.....select remote path (Internet Address) .....then select M3U Play list URL and enter this address without spaces........http://xty.me/vdubt25

Then go to the line below and click on the blue dot CACHE M3U at local storage.....this button must be clear...not BLUE

The select EPG Settings.....Location should be Remote Path (Internet Address)
select the line below.....XMLTV URL and type in this address http://is.gd/vguide2

then select the line below Cache XMLTV at local storage and make sure that button is not BLUE.

Then hit OK.....a message will come up PVR needs to start hit OK......a message should appear in bottom right corner loading or starting.....back out to home page and restart XBMC.....as it loads a message should appear on the top right corner of the PVR list loading.

Let me know how this goes for you.....if this fails.....then go to system and under appearance chose LIVE TV....choose GENERAL make sure the ENABLED BUTTON on that line is BLUE....then scroll down to RESET THE PVR database and choose yes....the list should update.

You will need to restart XBMC to use the Live TV.....these channels should be under the main ribbon that you used for Infusum.TV....... if you are using Windows setup.

Fingers crossed you are in....make sure you use the exact addresses I posted here......I just changed my settings from INFUSUM to VDUBT25's settings and they are working.....333 channels.

Nope it dont work.I followed the directions to the letter but no update and no channels.I have this on my Ipad which is running XBMC CUSTOM WIZARD EDITION,could this be the problem.I have just tried my PC which is XBMC Gotham and it is working ok on Infusum.tv.What next??????
Trev.

the bueman

All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Trev

Yes that is the issue....you are using his customised edition......I have the same issues on my Streambox......IPAD needs to be Jailbroken in its own right.....not sure if you want to do this......the guys that setup this configuration are very skilled developers and the coding and scripts are way beyond me.

Not sure you are up for this......Jailbreak the Ipad.....delete his edition and install XBMC Gotham and you should be able to get around this to input your own PVR as you did in your windows edition.

The windows edition on XBMC can be worked around but the Ipad is a mystery to me.

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Trev

Yes that is the issue....you are using his customised edition......I have the same issues on my Streambox......IPAD needs to be Jailbroken in its own right.....not sure if you want to do this......the guys that setup this configuration are very skilled developers and the coding and scripts are way beyond me.

Not sure you are up for this......Jailbreak the Ipad.....delete his edition and install XBMC Gotham and you should be able to get around this to input your own PVR as you did in your windows edition.

The windows edition on XBMC can be worked around but the Ipad is a mystery to me.

Thanks Bueman.I will delete it and install Gotham.It's an Ipad 1,I jailbroke it last year,it's an old one but I use it cause the battery last for ever.Will let you know how I get on.
Trev.

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
All things XBMC....KODI
Bueman,I installed Kodi Media Ctr and all works fine but not with the code you gave me,I tried yours and couldn't get it to work,so I found another one 1170 channels most working.As you say not as good a picture but very watchable. Infusum want 15 quid a month,good value really.The code I used is
http://xbmcbbts.weebly.com/uploads/3/1/6/0/31603209/bbtspvr.m3u.

Thanks for your assistance,cheers mate.
Trev.

Last edited:

the bueman

All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Trev

Thanks for the link...found that one yesterday and had difficulty getting all the info of the address.....good find sir.

Then I stumbled onto THE YIDS REPO......his ENTERTAINMENT HUB is excellent.....IPTV STREAMS are awesome.

If you dont have it installed or enabled....go to system.....settings...... addons.....install from zip file......fusion......start here.....plugin video hubwizard....select and then back out.....alternative...once at fusion....xbmc repos.....scroll through to find THE YIDS REPO and enable....then choose enabled addons...scroll down to video addons and find ENTERTAINMENT HUB.....launch it and select STREAMS....the others within his section are also excellent....when you highlight STREAMS.....before opening....use your remote control and press MENU Blue button and select add to favourites......the "C" Button on keypad will do the same on your computer or wireless keypad.

Easier to find next time in your FAVOURITES....do same for anything you use.....same buttons will allow you to remove anything or adjust settings.

Enjoy.

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Trev

Thanks for the link...found that one yesterday and had difficulty getting all the info of the address.....good find sir.

Then I stumbled onto THE YIDS REPO......his ENTERTAINMENT HUB is excellent.....IPTV STREAMS are awesome.

If you dont have it installed or enabled....go to system.....settings...... addons.....install from zip file......fusion......start here.....plugin video hubwizard....select and then back out.....alternative...once at fusion....xbmc repos.....scroll through to find THE YIDS REPO and enable....then choose enabled addons...scroll down to video addons and find ENTERTAINMENT HUB.....launch it and select STREAMS....the others within his section are also excellent....when you highlight STREAMS.....before opening....use your remote control and press MENU Blue button and select add to favourites......the "C" Button on keypad will do the same on your computer or wireless keypad.

Easier to find next time in your FAVOURITES....do same for anything you use.....same buttons will allow you to remove anything or adjust settings.

Enjoy.

Brilliant Bueman,done this on computer,kindle and Ipad,works a treat.Watched Footy yesterday on BIEN Sports(Sky sports 1 kept buffering)perfect picture never buffered once.
But what puzzles me is if I enter your codes,xty.me/vdubt25 and is.gd/vguide2 they dont work,and quite a lot of video's on Youtube show it working,so I must be doing something wrong.
Trev.
nwetm1.gif

Last edited:

the bueman

All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Trev

Just undid a PVR from settings THE YIDS provided and then changed to his entertainment hub and the settings I applied where exactly as you quoted back to me.

http://xty.me/vdubt25 and http://is.gd/vguide2

both working fine and my list is updated to today's date.

Start at LiveTV and enable it.....the message PVR enabled without a PVR selected might come up and a list of PVR's offered....that is the usual method.

You are using PVR IPTV Simple Client......if you were using infusum PVR previously....I would try uninstalling it from your repos completely before enabling another PVR then reboot xbmc and begin process again.

You really have to double check or get someone to eyeball it for you...we get word blind after working on these...LOL

This ; instead of this: sometimes......make sure there is no gaps or backspace.

Just so that you know.....if using KODI there are 2 versions of IPTV Simple Client.....so double check the PVR REPO's

Good luck hope you sort it.

the bueman

All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Guys

Something for you XBMC/KODI users to consider.....here is the
link.TVMC App for Android

Basically it is akin to Infusum.tv but by another developer.

It should benefit those of you who did not want to sign up for Infusum.tv

It will give your device good eye candy and put all the apps in a place where you can get the utmost from your device and addons.

Enjoy...its free.......NOT FREE they are looking 99 cent donation

Last edited:

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Guys

Something for you XBMC/KODI users to consider.....here is the
link.TVMC App for Android

Basically it is akin to Infusum.tv but by another developer.

It should benefit those of you who did not want to sign up for Infusum.tv

It will give your device good eye candy and put all the apps in a place where you can get the utmost from your device and addons.

Enjoy...its free.......NOT FREE they are looking 99 cent donation

Put it on my Kindle Bueman,but cant see any difference to the ordinary XBMC. Am I missing something,which is the sports channel.
Trev

the bueman

All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Trev

Sorry the late reply....bit of a crisis at home, both my parent passed away within a week of each other.....no regrets they had a long happy life and I have fond memories of their lives.....but life goes on so to speak.

Here is an update to the IPTV Simple client address....http://bit.ly/vdubt25

You just need to take out part of the address.....the original site is down at the moment and this is a temporary fix.....here is the youtube address to keep an eye on for updates and tutorials..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK8PhpHjZ5c&list=UUL-xIzlYf4uCT5pT-8-nAZw

Trev the TVMC app....the guys on their forum are getting an ear bashing for charging for this app and other aspects of XBMC....rightfully so.

Okay...so now that you have their version of XBMC.....the difference would be in the ability to use addon's without having to go into the repo's and enabling yourself.....they have enabled all the good stuff for you.

My favourites......GENESIS....ENTERTAINMENT HUB.....NAVIX.....MASHUP

The live sports are within Entertainment Hub....enable it and have a look in the Streams section.....it takes a while to load....be patient.....it will load eventually as it has quite a long list to import.

Navix and mashup...they also have Sports links.....some streams are better quality than others.

Install Pak India.....more live sports......youtube video here....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9OoIRKywjY&list=UUL-xIzlYf4uCT5pT-8-nAZw&index=4

The last one is the P2P Streams....and the tutorial is here on youtube..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iutIwY78GII&list=UUL-xIzlYf4uCT5pT-8-nAZw&index=3

Enjoy

Last edited:

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
All things XBMC....KODI
Hi Trev

Sorry the late reply....bit of a crisis at home, both my parent passed away within a week of each other.....no regrets they had a long happy life and I have fond memories of their lives.....but life goes on so to speak.

Here is an update to the IPTV Simple client address....http://bit.ly/vdubt25

You just need to take out part of the address.....the original site is down at the moment and this is a temporary fix.....here is the youtube address to keep an eye on for updates and tutorials..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK8PhpHjZ5c&list=UUL-xIzlYf4uCT5pT-8-nAZw

Trev the TVMC app....the guys on their forum are getting an ear bashing for charging for this app and other aspects of XBMC....rightfully so.

Okay...so now that you have their version of XBMC.....the difference would be in the ability to use addon's without having to go into the repo's and enabling yourself.....they have enabled all the good stuff for you.

My favourites......GENESIS....ENTERTAINMENT HUB.....NAVIX.....MASHUP

The live sports are within Entertainment Hub....enable it and have a look in the Streams section.....it takes a while to load....be patient.....it will load eventually as it has quite a long list to import.

Navix and mashup...they also have Sports links.....some streams are better quality than others.

Install Pak India.....more live sports......youtube video here....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9OoIRKywjY&list=UUL-xIzlYf4uCT5pT-8-nAZw&index=4

The last one is the P2P Streams....and the tutorial is here on youtube..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iutIwY78GII&list=UUL-xIzlYf4uCT5pT-8-nAZw&index=3

Enjoy

Really sorry to hear about your parents Bueman,it must have hit you for six,my thoughts are with you mate.Thanks for the info will give it ago today.
Trev.

Top Bottom