blossom

All Packed (un-named agent in Koycegiz)
[8D]Well I,m all packed and ready for an early start to the Airport in the Morning:) stocked up cupboards/freezer for Hubby who I am leaving home alone, as he can,nt travel as yet to soon after his Op. Warned neighbours that if they see any smoke coming from the House it will only be Himself trying to cook/burn his dinner and not to panic:D
Got all of Merv,s info regarding elec. water so if our Agent does try it on yet again with the costs, I am ready for him[xx(]
Have a good week everyone:) Blossom

S

sarah

Re: All Packed

Dear Blossom AKA Marlene

Once again more hurtful comments about my boyfriend, your Koycegiz agent. Before you left last year, after all work on your house was completed, you were asked by him would you like him to manage your property while you are away, which meant your water and electric bills would have been paid on your behalf, until your return, you declined his offer. If you turned down his offer of a service, what more can you expect than to find you've been cut off etc. He wasn't even going to charge for this as it is part of his second to none aftersales service.

Sarah

Tonya

Ex owner Calis Beach

Considering Marlene never mentioned any names, why come on here and attack her for no reason?

Tonya

Ex owner Calis Beach

Maybe you should tell everyone what it has to do with you?

GarryP

wow ... that was most entertaining !!

I guess this is what the 'padded room' was created for ... but the problem is that once a thread has been started, how do you carry on the slagging match in a new thread elsewhere. It's like you want to say "I'll meet you in the padded room".

This is a difficult one though ... Slanging matches should of course take place somewhere in private but also if someone is pitching something critical at you or someone your associated with, then you should have the right of reply.

I would say move the whole thread into the padded room if that is technically possible.

GarryP

gezmek

Regular guy
Moving this thread

GarryP said:
wow ... that was most entertaining !!

I guess this is what the 'padded room' was created for ... but the problem is that once a thread has been started...

I would say move the whole thread into the padded room if that is technically possible.

GarryP

I do not see a way of moving just the offending posts - even if that is what I had wanted to do. I did not move the complete thread as the majority of the thread was on topic and appropriate by other members.

Anyone who has a problem with how a moderator has handled a situation can contact the Administrator for clarification or correction (per the Forum Rules). I won't be offended.

I am attempting to keep the friendly and collegial feel that this forum has, and which separates it from many other forums.

That's all folks...

Mushtaq

Founding Member
I Have moved the posts here, if people would like to continue without getting too excited.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Crabbit, do you have any business relations with this agent?

merlin

sarah said:
Dear Blossom AKA Marlene

Once again more hurtful comments about my boyfriend, your Koycegiz agent. Before you left last year, after all work on your house was completed, you were asked by him would you like him to manage your property while you are away, which meant your water and electric bills would have been paid on your behalf, until your return, you declined his offer. If you turned down his offer of a service, what more can you expect than to find you've been cut off etc. He wasn't even going to charge for this as it is part of his second to none aftersales service.

Sarah

Sarah....

If you are going to post on behalf of your boyfriend and his business, can you please also include in your Signature the name of the Estate Agency you have an interest in.

Thanks!

Merv!

merlin

crabbit said:
Marlene
If you really think that you will fit into the friendly & helpful turkish community in Koycegiz, you are sadly mistaken.

Crabbit

SO!

Enlighten me as to what doing business with one Estate Agent has to do with someone settling in to the whole community as a resident?

Merv!

Dippey

Prefer to be riding

Careful honey(dk) this one does sit at a computer all day. LOL.

merlin

crabbit said:
Merv
It has nothing to do with how she conducts business with her agent.
If you care to read some of her other posts, you will see it has to do with lack of respect for the members of the local community, Turkish or English.
Unless you have been to Koycegiz, i fail to understand how you can comment.

Crabbit

I have taken the time to read all the posts.

If you have an issue with posts made by members then in accordance with the rules you should take your grievence to Admin or by Private Mail to the member concerned.

Under the circumstances I have found nothing offensively posted by Blossom and remind you that as a Moderator of TL, I do not need to visit Koycegiz to understand a textual vendetta and suggest it ends forthwith.

Thanks

Merv!

Last edited:

lorraine

Non Active Member
I love Koycegiz trying to talk hubby round to purchasing a small retreat, but it is just too quiet for him. keep telling him that the way they are building in Toparlar just outside Koycegiz, where many expats from Ovacik are moving it will not be long before it turns into another 'little England' but just cannot budge hubby on this one.

Our friends are in the early process of having a villa built there, thought that this would make him think, but NO! however, I am now trying a different tact, fishing on the lake and buying in the centre of Koycegiz, I think this is going to be hard work.

Blossom, I am sure that once you are settled and can sit back and relax, instead of running round like a headless chicken you will make many friends. and enjoy the lifestyle.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom