mparle

alexsandre hills
hi my name is margaret am new to this forum. i am thinking of buying a property
in yalikavak and am coming out to turkey in october. i have been looking at properties in the alexsandre hills,there seem to be a lot willing to sell and at what seem to me to be very good deals does any body no anything about alexsandre hill or am i being to careful any veiws at all would be great. if you no of any property in the area not up in the hills i would also love to hear from you 2 bed no more than 45.000 thanks

Last edited:

Tess

alexsandre hills
Hi Margaret and a warm welcome to the Forum, you have done the right thing by joining this fab forum, all the info you need is on here Margaret. Take your time and do your homework by reading up on all the various threads on buying etc etc. Have no worries about being too careful, you can never never never be too careful.

pebble

alexsandre hills
Are these the ones built by TUNA ??? if so....they were named after my son...... Tuna is a good builder, they have always stood behind their properties. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend them.

And welcome to the forum. you will find lots of information on here.

sheebz

alexsandre hills
hiya Margaret, im in the process of buying on the Alexander Hills complex..in the centre of yalikavak and have looked at a lot of properties,There are lots of good deals to be had,,, ive paid £40,000 for a fully furnished 2 bed , so have a good look around.I looked at the ones actually up in the hills and they are nice but its a matter of personal preference.Ive had lots of good advice from the forum and dont think theres anything it cant help with.i was a bit nervous as well but have listened to all the advice and tried to do all i can to make it as safe as possible.

alexsandre hills
Hi, I have an apartment not far from Alexander Hills and have noticed that they have there own website AlexanderHills the sitesi is also highlighted on "www.wikimapia.org" Hope everything goes well for you.Bol sanslar!!

alexsandre hills
Hi margaret, I have an apartment at Alexander hills and I love it. The committee who help ensure the smooth running of the site and our management company all work together and the end result has been a very friendly place to be and a really good investment. welcome to the forum and hope to see you around alex hills regards Sophia

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
alexsandre hills
Hi Margaret welcome to the forum. Alexander Hills is in a great location, we've met people from there and they love it too. Good Luck, hope all goes well for you, just take your time there's lots of places to be had right now.

Lesley

tomc1984

alexsandre hills
Hi, We know Alexander Hills and have heard no complaints about it. We looked at them before buying our appartment, lovely views, but the distance out of town and the hills put us off, we are down at the bottom at the crossroads as you leave the marketplace to walk up to the Hills. We like it because it is central and flat. There is a 2 bed appt. for sale on our site, the only one left and one Duplex, but they are more than the price you are looking for. Anyway have details of the seller if you are interested. Good luck.

tomc1984

alexsandre hills
What hills, its a 10/15 minute stroll into yali and its reasonably flat

Yes agree but Natalie has mobility problems and not just the walk to the complex but it can be a hike up to your appartment and Natalie just could not cope. Agree however no problem for fit and healthy people. They really are nice.

muscari

alexsandre hills
hi my name is margaret am new to this forum. i am thinking of buying a property
in yalikavak and am coming out to turkey in october. i have been looking at properties in the alexsandre hills,there seem to be a lot willing to sell and at what seem to me to be very good deals does any body no anything about alexsandre hill or am i being to careful any veiws at all would be great. if you no of any property in the area not up in the hills i would also love to hear from you 2 bed no more than 45.000 thanks

hi...we have an appart on alexander hills for sale...we have it with an emlak its fully furnished...emlak...golden gate yalikavak..05424854444

mparle

alexsandre hills
would like to thank you all for your kind reply and you have all given me things to think about. i am so glad that i have joined this forums just reading some of the threads makes me laugh if there is anything else you think i might need to no dont be shy just say dont think theres many of you on this forum that are shy. if my english and typing are sometimes unreadable am sorry but am not very good at the writen word and my spelling is also rubbish thanks again speak you all soon when i get the hang of this.:5:

Cigdem

alexsandre hills
Hi Margaret,

Welcome to Forum, I am spending my summer here at Alexander Hill, if you need to know more about here just PM me.

Cigdem

Lynda T

alexsandre hills
Hi Margaret
Hope you'll be very happy at Alexander Hills if you decide to purchase. If there is anyway we, the committee, can help you further, please don't hesistate to contact us again. Also, our Site Management Company, Clover, can also help you. Please let me know if you need their contact details.

:thumbup:

Shirley7632

alexsandre hills
welcome to Turkish Living Margaret, we bought at Alexander and very happy there. The new company who run the site now are great and much better than the first lot we had in there. Cigdem, are you the same person who works for that ex management company?

jolo

alexsandre hills
Alexander Hills is a lovely site.

The new management company are great and very professional, and are keeping the site very well.

The management committee have lots of major works in progress to upgrade the site.

The people on the site are lovely and will make you feel very welcome.

Looking forward to meeting you sometime in the future.

Hope you enjoy your new apartment.

Last edited:

jearden

alexsandre hills
Hi, I have an apartment not far from Alexander Hills and have noticed that they have there own website AlexanderHills the sitesi is also highlighted on "www.wikimapia.org" Hope everything goes well for you.Bol sanslar!!

I would recommend all dispirited owners on complexes to take a look at the Alexander Hills website to see just what can be achieved when owners take an active interest in running their site.
I’m full of admiration for what these people have accomplished and for me they set a benchmark that we on other sites can aspire to.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom