MJL

Alcohol
going to look like a right alcoholic in the shops in the next fortnight, stocking up!!! prices are set to increase by 25% in two weeks!!! 😩🥺😰😥😓🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Camden

Alcohol
Luckily according to Rua they are having sales in Migros and Macro so you can stock up cheaper before the rise.

Rua

New Member​

Migros and Macro have started their sale on wines and alcohol.Quite a few have up to 25% discount.

https://turkishliving.com/forums/goto/post?id=1293615

Camden said:
Turks can't even be driven to drink by the state of the economy :cry: to expensive with another new Zam ( price rise) on alcohol.

Özgür Aybaş, Chairman of the Turkish Monopoly Dealers Platform (TTBP), told sozcu.com.tr , whiskey and vodka prices have increased by *5 *percent and some wines by *18* percent

In the first week of November, raki prices increased by *7 *percent.

Aybaş pointed out that raki prices will increase again with the SCT hike expected in December.

p%2Fshutterstock_544882345_16_9_1637917254-670x371.jpg

Alkole yüzde 5 zam: Daha büyüğü kapıda

Alkole yüzde 5 zam: Daha büyüğü kapıda - Türkiye Tekel Bayiler Platformu Başkanı (TTBP) Başkanı Özgür Aybaş, sozcu.com.tr'ye yaptığı açıklamada bugün itibarıyla viski ve votka fiyatlarının yüzde 5, bazı şarapların da yüzde 18 zamlandığını söyledi. Bunun maliyet ve kur zammı olduğunu vurgulayan...
nt%2Fthemes%2FSozcu_V4%2Fassets%2Fimages%2Ffavicon.png www.sozcu.com.tr
Migros and Macro have started their sale on wines and alcohol.Quite a few have upto 25% discount.

Reactions: MJL

Rua

Alcohol
Yes there is a sale on in Macro and Migros.My favourite Behramli wine is 35 TL down from 47TL.I"ve stocked up and intend to stock up again tomorrow.
Also Smoked Salmon is Buy one get one free(BOGOF) or alana bedava in Turkish.

MJL

Alcohol
Yes there is a sale on in Macro and Migros.My favourite Behramli wine is 35 TL down from 47TL.I"ve stocked up and intend to stock up again tomorrow.
Also Smoked Salmon is Buy one get one free(BOGOF) or alana bedava in Turkish.
Off to the big migros tomorrow then!! 😀👍 thank you. You can freeze smoked salmon, so will be buying lots of that!

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Alcohol
Off to the big migros tomorrow then!! 😀👍 thank you. You can freeze smoked salmon, so will be buying lots of that!
The Migros smoked salmon is reasonably good, but not as good as the Scottish that the missus brings back. We tend to have a decent smoked salmon and scrambled egg brecky on the first Sunday of the month. Nothing like tradition is there?

MJL

Alcohol
The Migros smoked salmon is reasonably good, but not as good as the Scottish that the missus brings back. We tend to have a decent smoked salmon and scrambled egg brecky on the first Sunday of the month. Nothing like tradition is there?
I think I just have to get used to the Turkish versions of everything, will over indulge when I pop back to the U.K. on my sun £9.50 holiday! Lol

but you just can’t get good stock cubes here!! filling my suitcase with oxo cubes! Lol😂

Latest Posts

Top Bottom