Akasya

Postless Pointer
Alcohol % Diabetes.
All of these change with the weather , who really knows or cares ?

No disrespect to Robin for original post , just opinion.

Steve

Maisie

Alcohol % Diabetes.
Whenever something like this report comes to light, hubby was in the habit of reading it to the last letter.

However, we have now stopped this, as these miracle "cures" never, ever, have anything to do with Type 1 diabetes. Have this and you are stuck with it - come what may and whatever you do or do not do!

And I must say, I think that all the advice that is out there for avoiding Type 2 must be viewed sceptically, as whenever a piece of advice is aired, it contradicts something that has gone before.

Maisie

cside

Alcohol % Diabetes.
The problem with most of these news stories is that they take a part of a well researched and well written academic paper or report by an organisation and choose the bit that makes a good headline. Often you will find that if you read the original it says something very different in conclusion/summary to the media headlines.

evo80

Alcohol % Diabetes.
When it comes to diabetes ,weight certainly seems to make a diff. I saw a lady last week I have not seen for at least 6 months ,and she was big .Well if it was not for her voice I would not have known her .She has lost 5 stone & the doctor confirmed her diabetes has gone .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom