Lynda

In my dreams I'm dancing
Alanya'dan selam
Just popping in to say hello. My name is Lynda, I have just had my 50th birthday(ouch)which I celebrated in the UK with my 2 children well they are 25yrs & 28yrs but still kids to me :). I live with my husband Doðan in Alanya and have for the past 8+ years. In my previous life I was a psychotherapist for 23 yrs. Here I have been a "beach bum", a head rep for a Irish firm & now have opened my own relocation business. I love animals & have a spoilt pooch called Toby a cat called puss and 2 birds. Well thats all I can think of at this moment in time so I am off to browse thru the forums & stuff myself with some Thorntons chocs ;) Hope to chat soon.

Gail

Alanya'dan selam
Hello Lynda great to have you here, fab introduction and a happy belated 50th Birthday. You're living our dream Lynda, most of us have got to wait and just dream for the time being. :(

Look forward to your posts.

Gail:)

lorraine

Non Active Member
Alanya'dan selam
Hi Lynda, and welcome to the forum..and happy belated birthday

"living the dream" THORNTON CHOCS yeah right..opps got the wrong dream. roll on 6th March I get my next visitor armed with chocs yum..now look what you have started!!..lol

Lynda

In my dreams I'm dancing
Alanya'dan selam
Thanks for the greetings. I over indulged on the chocs and new jeans a wee bit tight :( well will diet tomorrow or the day after or the day after that....
Cold in Alanya tonight so will have to drink a lovely hot choc with some brandy... I think I have a serious chocolate problem...

Duke

Alanya'dan selam
Hi Lynda !!! A Hippy, Beach Bum Psychotherapist (Ive been the last four letters myself) we didnt have one of those on the forum but Hooray now we do.. Lynda WELCOME nice to make your acquaintance
Duke

Lynda

In my dreams I'm dancing
Alanya'dan selam
Hi Duke
Me to on more occaasions than I care to remember... I do so love a few rakis... well maybe more than few. It is freezing here again tonight so time for a nice hot toddy. ªerefe

Lynda

In my dreams I'm dancing
Alanya'dan selam
oops forgot turkish letters don't come up. so cheers instead...:)

parrot

Alanya'dan selam
Lynda,this has obviously been resurected from Feb.but the mention of Thorntons brings a smile to my face since seeing the Thorntons Genuine Turkish delight shop in Hisaronu. Brian.

Philogic

Alanya'dan selam
I'm confused, surely this is the same Lynda who has been on the forum for ages! and the same Lynda who I telephoned for free help [sorry Lynda] when I was buying in Side.
Regards Phil

Andy

Alanya'dan selam
Hi Lynda we've spoken a few times already in fact you've been on this Forum longer than i have i wish you had told us of your 50th sooner anyway from one Alanya buddy to another i hope you had a great day and stuffed yourself silly with chocs.
I'm sure we'll meet on my next visit.
Take care
Andy

Lynda

In my dreams I'm dancing
Alanya'dan selam
Hi
Did not recognise the post myself but I am getting old and have a bad memory... posted it in Feb 05. Loooooong time ago :lol:
Now to totally confuse everyone you will also see a post about my 50th party in Oct... yep I had 2.
Same Lynda, as all my family could not celebrate my 50th (january) I had a week long party in Alanya in October... My Turkish friends are totally confused,..
and will be even more so when I have my 51st in January...he he he

Latest Posts

Top Bottom