IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Alanya news good or bad
Our son and his wife went to London on Saturday night to meet friends for dinner (Hawksmoor restaurant, I think, specializes in steaks) They said the place was hopping and their bill was astronomical ! They enjoyed it though and said it was worth £250 a pair !!
How much was the Efes?

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Alanya news good or bad
Bad news for Alanya bread is going up to 2 lira, the baker's have kept it down with expense to them but can do it no longer because their expenses have gone up to much.
It's been 4TL here for a while, but is much more dense and heavy than a standard Turkish loaf

shash

shash
Alanya news good or bad
Bad news for Alanya bread is going up to 2 lira, the baker's have kept it down with expense to them but can do it no longer because their expenses have gone up to much.
It's still a favorable price thankfully.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
Just read that alanya is full, don't come with out a booking. Then on the other hand are say they are worried about the numbers and the infection rate going up with everyone close together, if they get a big increase alanya will be finished. so watch this space.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
Complaints from the Russian tourists. 1. The traffic is not safe even crossing at crossings. Male drivers don't tollerlate tourists.
They are fed up of being told to put masks on in markets and shops. Some of the comments by locals, they don't have to come to alanya.
When you go home we'll get locked up in jail again. That's why you need to wear masks like every one.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
Bad news for the shops and hotels. But good news for us. The holidays are finished and things are back to normal. But the increase in case has stopped a lot of Russian tourists coming. Konakli is 30% down with bookings. They were expecting.

Alanya news good or bad
I was just about to post the same

SAD NEWS: 4 CRUISE BOATS BURNT IN TURKLER/ ALANYA YESTERDAY LATE EVENING❗
The fire unexpectedly started in one boat and then quickly extended to the three neighboring ones. The crew jumped into the water to save their lives. There are no reports of fatalities.The police is investigating what started the fire.

20210816_124923.jpg

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
I think this is very bad news. Some one had emergency treatment on their heart he needed a stent, but because his insurance didn't cover it they stopped half way through the process until the man oked the process. I find that very disturbing. I paid one up front and a week later they kept me in for the second one and I paid after. Maybe things are getting bad about money shortage because that's been talked about.
There are 2 health ministers there at the moment but not checking what patients are worried about, only the theft of a large oxygen tank and.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
Alanya crop growers are panicking there is no water. The Wells are going dry the drought has to stop, the irrigation has not been finished yet. We have water for 4days.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Alanya news good or bad
Alanya crop growers are panicking there is no water. The Wells are going dry the drought has to stop, the irrigation has not been finished yet. We have water for 4days.
We had rain here tonight,I think rain is forecast for tomorrow, it will not be a long term solution. We need to change our lifestyles.

Alanya news good or bad
We had rain forecast, just had thunder & lightening at around 8pm, no rain.
We do have rain forecast tomorrow, so I guess that we will see some.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
The devlet hospital has had a unbelievable write up about how bad it is. No doctors, intensive care saying you go in and come out by the morgue. 100 death rate. 1st July to the 9 September 117 people died. They are saying the management needs to resign. On alanya news with all the comments.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
Lot of tourists in alanya market to day. The traders are making indrim. The bad news is why won't the sabatier get of there phones and make people wear a mask,that's what they are there for.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom