Alanya news good or bad
Do you happen to have a link to that article?

I would be interested to know about a new road.

I am convinced that one day they will want to knock down my villa, not for a new road, but for the railway line if they decide to build it.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
Do you happen to have a link to that article?

I would be interested to know about a new road.

I am convinced that one day they will want to knock down my villa, not for a new road, but for the railway line if they decide to build it.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
The doctor for contagious deceases in alanya has spoken out about all the work that must be done in accommodation before they take in guests, in the water systems and storage tanks to stop legenairs decease. None compliance could mean closure.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
Alanya is getting the main entrance to the town centre done new block patching and new tarmac on the road. They narrowed the road at one point by the bank the boss came back to day from the market and a wagon had mounted the pavement and ripped it all up. When are they going to learn to do jobs right?

shash

shash
Alanya news good or bad
Some of the beaches in Konakli have got or had effluent running from hotels in to the sea. I saw this recently and of course people are not happy. It's quite disturbing really that the beledye are slow to act . Thankfully it seems locals are on to it.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
Bad and good news. The bad news is that in alanya they have lost 65% of quality staff because they weren't looked after in the pandemic. The good news is the workers are getting poached and a little war is going on between hotels offering up to 5% extra in wages good for them

Kanga

Alanya news good or bad
Bad and good news. The bad news is that in alanya they have lost 65% of quality staff because they weren't looked after in the pandemic. The good news is the workers are getting poached and a little war is going on between hotels offering up to 5% extra in wages good for them
Same is happening here in UK, particularly London. Apparently some chefs have even walked out of an evening service halfway through because they've had a better offer. Quite a few places are having to close for either lunch or evening because they haven't enough staff. where are the students. . . ?

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
It used to be the norm this sort of work for students, maybe it's not good enough or they don't feel happy working with people at close quarters.

Hilsjw

Alanya news good or bad
Same is happening here in UK, particularly London. Apparently some chefs have even walked out of an evening service halfway through because they've had a better offer. Quite a few places are having to close for either lunch or evening because they haven't enough staff. where are the students. . . ?
Or the unemployed ?

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Alanya news good or bad
A good mate has a son who works in Michelin class restaurants , he has also cooked for individuals ( footballers singers musicos etc ) even for a well regarded chef he says the terms and conditions are appalling , hire and fire on a whim , 18 hour days , all because unskilled cheap labour was always available , now they have in the main gone home . Brits do not want to finish work at one or two in the morning and have to walk or bus home in London . Waiting of table is demanding and only suitable for the fit and slim ( young ) . London rents are ridiculous so only those in subsidised accomodation can afford to wrok for peanuts . Greedy restauraunteers have effectively roasted the golden goose , too late .
Steve

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
A good mate has a son who works in Michelin class restaurants , he has also cooked for individuals ( footballers singers musicos etc ) even for a well regarded chef he says the terms and conditions are appalling , hire and fire on a whim , 18 hour days , all because unskilled cheap labour was always available , now they have in the main gone home . Brits do not want to finish work at one or two in the morning and have to walk or bus home in London . Waiting of table is demanding and only suitable for the fit and slim ( young ) . London rents are ridiculous so only those in subsidised accomodation can afford to wrok for peanuts . Greedy restauraunteers have effectively roasted the golden goose , too late .
Steve
That's what is happening in alanya every thing you have said and maybe no pay at the end. All the young workers are taken advantage of in restaurants and its not going to get better anytime soon. This is why we only use the local places.

Hilsjw

Alanya news good or bad
Our son and his wife went to London on Saturday night to meet friends for dinner (Hawksmoor restaurant, I think, specializes in steaks) They said the place was hopping and their bill was astronomical ! They enjoyed it though and said it was worth £250 a pair !!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom