enoch

Alanya news good or bad
Alanya news has just done a survey with the locals about the problems they have roads, smells, expensive, no natural gas.

Alanya news good or bad
We knew that you were missing the snow, so I sent you ours.

At least you will be enjoying the sun & high temperatures again next week

Alanya news good or bad
I hope the ski centre does get finished. I have family members that would use it for snowboarding. I won't be venturing onto the snow myself, but don't mind going for a drink & spectating, so long as the roads to get there are safe.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
The balloon fish are becoming a big problem in alanya,they damage the net's and kill the fish, so they have put a bounty on their tails. They are going to start using the skins for making wallets as it is as hard as leather when dried.

Kanga

Alanya news good or bad
The balloon fish are becoming a big problem in alanya,they damage the net's and kill the fish, so they have put a bounty on their tails. They are going to start using the skins for making wallets as it is as hard as leather when dried.
Shagreen is a leather made from big fish, like stingray, shark, dogfish,etc.

shash

shash
Alanya news good or bad
Alanya is in shock. What is happening in Koprulu Canyon. 94477 cubic meters of trees will be cut down.
Very sad. So many green spaces being decimated in Turkey.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
5 star Hotel in Manavgat gets a shock getting ready for opening up in April only to be sent a letter for demolition. There is a road coming through. The staff stand in front of the machines to stop it happening. They managed a stay of demolition until the the court date. Good on the brave staff, hope there is a good outcome.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Alanya news good or bad
In all these years this has never happened its a same. I hope no more comes.
Back in 1987 we were on holiday in TRNC and all the beaches were suffering from this. There was a small bucket of paraffin and a brush on each beach!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom