enoch

Alanya news good or bad
Hotels which normally open all year in Alanya and antalya are starting to close. The Russians are not coming for new years due to the covid. The interviews for Rp cannot be made to January so they must leave.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
It's not looking good in alanya, we are seeing more and more little places closing. It's must be getting bad when the bread baker's are closing. Then you see the other side the tapu office is overflowing.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
We went for a walk yesterday and for anyone who knows Alanya. The Aramis sun park hotel is a pile or rubbish, making way for 1 bedroom apartments so we where told. Every were you look now is one bedroom apartments starting above 65,000 euros.. But a word of warning some have no abona, ask the question before you commit.

Alanya news good or bad
The whole place will be unrecognisable in a few years & the locals won't be able to afford to live in there.
We always used to drive to that area & park in one of the side roads, though lately we have been parking in the area the other side of the Castle. My husband also gets cross if we get lost in the "new" seafront one way system, which has probably been there for 5 years now, but is still new to us. We will take a look around the area again when we are next in Turkey.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
The whole place will be unrecognisable in a few years & the locals won't be able to afford to live in there.
We always used to drive to that area & park in one of the side roads, though lately we have been parking in the area the other side of the Castle. My husband also gets cross if we get lost in the "new" seafront one way system, which has probably been there for 5 years now, but is still new to us. We will take a look around the area again when we are next in Turkey.
Best idea like you say park up and walk. So many cars now summer is past a joke. Two years ago my daughter came with a mate we went on the boat trip, going home they wanted a taxi it's easier walking this time of day you cannot get off the harbour I told them. We arrived home 5 minutes before them it's 1.5 km.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
Just got alanya news on the phone. Horse on the beach and plenty of people and kid's taking photos.They have just said last month infection was highest in November but it is still 1/10 now.

Last edited:
Alanya news good or bad
Wow, our area hasn't changed that much, apart from a few new big hotels along the D400 & just a couple of small new villa sites in the hills behind. I don't think that the population of our area would of drastically changed.
We brought in 2005, but are in Cenger nr Manavgat

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
Wow, our area hasn't changed that much, apart from a few new big hotels along the D400 & just a couple of small new villa sites in the hills behind. I don't think that the population of our area would of drastically changed.
We brought in 2005, but are in Cenger nr Manavgat
It's changing its name to little Russia before long.

sligogent

Alanya news good or bad
5 star hotels caught with fake drink in Serik a district of Alanya.

Shooting in Konakli 1dead one in hospital.
Alanya has it problems, What cost of living like in Alanya these days, Electric Water WIFI TV for English football, not into pub scene , maybe dine out 1 or 2 a week, what are apartment like in winter months for heat, just testing the water for my next move as retirement on the horizon

sligogent

Alanya news good or bad
We went for a walk yesterday and for anyone who knows Alanya. The Aramis sun park hotel is a pile or rubbish, making way for 1 bedroom apartments so we where told. Every were you look now is one bedroom apartments starting above 65,000 euros.. But a word of warning some have no abona, ask the question before you commit.
what is abona, sounds like a new Alanya to me, last time out there 2011

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
Alanya has it problems, What cost of living like in Alanya these days, Electric Water WIFI TV for English football, not into pub scene , maybe dine out 1 or 2 a week, what are apartment like in winter months for heat, just testing the water for my next move as retirement on the horizon
To find an apartment in alanya with furniture 2x1 a good one upto 3500 tl. Most newish apartments now don't have solar hot water it is all electric, ld say veg and fruit is a bit cheaper than the uk. But it's nearly 4 years since we have been back to the UK.

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
In the alanya news they are saying everyone is worried, because there is no advanced bookings. I think it's to early for anyone to commit to booking holidays yet.

Alanya news good or bad
UK Government keep telling us it is too early to book holidays abroad or even in the UK.

A lot of people already have holidays which they moved from last year.

Our April flights are ones which we moved from last June

enoch

Alanya news good or bad
They are talking now of opening alanya restaurants and cafes earlier, good for the business but. will everyone flood here because its opened up and bring the infections back?.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom