Marc

Akbuk Villa (Villa Marje) available to rent. Ideal for viewing trips
Akbuk (Villa Marje) available to rent. Ideal for family holidays or viewing trips

I'm at the point that I think i have got everyting sorted in the villa :36: time for it to start paying its way I reckon!! :cheers:

We have decided to rent it out so if there is anybody thinking of taking a holiday or doing a viewing trip then please take a look at my ad on what I am sure will be a very popular site over the next few years.

Crescent Holiday Rentals - Villa Marje

Virtual Tour of Villa Marje

Take a look at the views from the bedroom window :48:

Last edited:

Navan

Non Active Mmember
I saw your place Marc when we were over last. Can't think of his name now but it was the guy from Bay Emlak showed us. It's lovely. Pity you don't have pictures of it on the site to show it to it's best advantage. Or did I do it wrong?

Anna

Anne

I can't find any pics?????
Are there some actually on the advert?
Anne

Marc

HI Anne and Anna,

There are 2 on the advert on Crescentholidayrentals but these are of the exterior. I am planning to get some 360 virtual tour shots done when I go out on sunday, this will give you a real feel for the Villa and area.

Anna your right that it doesnt do it justice but mustaq supprised me with this rental site so I wasnt prepared with photos. Although its done the trick as Ive already had my first rental from it :) and 2 enquiries to be followed up when I get back.

Watch this space I will post an update in 3 weeks time with the new photos. Thanks for your interest other comments welcome.

regards

Marc

Navan

Non Active Mmember
Marc

I will be picking your brains regarding the renting out as we are doing the same. I don't know where to start........

Anna

I have also put my place in Kusadasi on Cresent.

I have rented it out this year, but have not really pushed it, the most important thing is to vet the people very carefully that apply and only accept the people you think will respect the place and that they realize it is a private villa, not a company let.

Touch wood the people so far have been very good.

Brian

I want to rent my apartment in Datca but didnt think you could advertise on this site. ??

canim

hipppychick said:
I want to rent my apartment in Datca but didnt think you could advertise on this site. ??

Hipppychick,
you can advertise on Crescent holiday rentals site HERE

Marc

I'm Back and had a fabulous time, the call to stay there was quiet strong this time so maybe i'll do something about it who knows...

Any how just thought I would follow through with the virtual tour I promised before I left so you could see the villa in its fullest.

Villa Marje Virtual Tour

I will make another post regarding how to do it later in the mean time enjoy and take care.

Marc

ziggy

Good morning Marc
Just checked out your virtual tour, your villa is lovely, and the view fab. If it is not a cheeky question how much was it, and did you have it built special, or are there more.
Cheers

Marc

The villa is currently valued at £55k - £60k although its not for sale as its position on the site is pretty unique and I dont think we'd get something similar again. There are others on the sitesi ranging from about £35k - £65k depending on condition (some of the cheaper ones are yet to be finished). I bought mine through crescenthomes.co.uk in didim, they seem to have a good handle on whats happening on that estate and the experience was as painless as it can be in Turkey ;-)

GarryP

Hi Marc, We have also bought this year and are looking to rent out our villa next year.
I currently designing my own web site, not exactly sure if this is the right way to go about things, but it will be good as a reference point anyhow.
Sounds like a lot of us will be competing in the Akbuk rental business nex year.

Perhaps we can discuss things offline sometime.

Marc

Hi Garry,

yes no probs ask away, I have used mustaqs crescentholidayrentals.com site as it seems pretty simple if you just want to get an online presence and is quiet cheap, I am currently not looking at generating any web bookings as I am only renting to friends and family or referals from them, so unless you know my friends or family we wont be competing :) although this may change after next years experiences.

How do you like the virtual tour? click here to see it. Comments would be greatly appriciated from all members as you already have places and id like to know if you think the virtual tour is useful?

take it easy

Marc

Last edited:

Akbuk Rob

I like the virtual tour Mark, I'm sure you must have used a tripod, I could just imagine me trying to record that after a night on the Effe's!!!

Small point though, on your website it says 35Km from airport???

Found the virtual tour. It looks fantastic. Saved the virtual tour to my pc to show hubby when he gets home from work....

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
I have been taking a look as well, nice tour, especially the view and the Ground floor room.... but it doesn't show a lot of the bedrooms (a part from a large view of the walls, LOL)..........still, looks like a very nice villa, nice furniture too , I like the doors
and airco in the bedrooms, what a luxury
They mention shared swimming pool, is that the one you see on the view ?
Did I mention the view of the villa's and the see is stunning ? I think I did...

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
johnsonspad said:
I have also put my place in Kusadasi on Cresent.

I have rented it out this year, but have not really pushed it, the most important thing is to vet the people very carefully that apply and only accept the people you think will respect the place and that they realize it is a private villa, not a company let.

Touch wood the people so far have been very good.

Brian

Brian, I have been looking at the site, your place in kusadasi, is it the appartment or the villa ?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom