maggie

Akbuk vet possibility.
Hello
Of course it would be possible to have a surgery etc in Akbük as I was thinking about it since a long time
But for doing this I need some more request
If I can find someone else I can organize this and also what you need from my practice as a material I can bring them with myself
If here is anyone else as you whomliving in Akbük and need a vet please let me know from here or phone numbers. Mobile: 0543 305 5686 Practice: 0256 811 4847
Yaser Right you people of Akbuk with pets as you see Yaser has offerred to help us if there are enough people interested.

Those of you living in Akbuk with pets lets try to see how many of us would benefit from his help and see if we can get something up and running here.

Hugs Maggie xxxx

willip

willip
Akbuk vet possibility.
Hi Maggie we on Sunset Bay would benefit from having access to a vet in the Akbuk area Pat

Akbuk vet possibility.
Hope you finally manage to arrange regular vet clinics or visits for Akbuk area.
Wonder why a vet doesnt open a practice there,as there seems to be plenty of people who would take their pets there rather than Didim.

Vet-Yaser

www.didimvet.com
Akbuk vet possibility.
-->: Re: Akbuk vet possibility.

Hope you finally manage to arrange regular vet clinics or visits for Akbuk area.
Wonder why a vet doesnt open a practice there,as there seems to be plenty of people who would take their pets there rather than Didim.

I want to give some information for your wonder
As you can understand from forum I am with you since 3 days but here is only 2 people is asking for practice in Akbük.
But this is not problem for me.
I am just waiting to organise my works here and I will be there fallowing weeks but I need someone to help me for organising people there.
Hope to meet you
Yaser

maggie

Akbuk vet possibility.
Yaser I think if maybe you got some leaflets printed up offering your services to residents in AKBUK they could be put up in Bars and resturants and maybe even handed out to Brits at the Friday market.Just a suggestion.

Hugs Maggie xxxx

Vet-Yaser

www.didimvet.com
Akbuk vet possibility.
-->: Re: Akbuk vet possibility.

Hi Maggie

I want to thank to you for your suggestion
This is a good idea I will try to do it

Many thanks
Yaser

Latest Posts

Top Bottom