archied

akbuk property wanted
hi we own a property in altinkum bought through an agent as a toe in the water, after holidaying there and much research we have decided that akbuk is pretty much where we would like to buy so we are looking for a property in akbuk to buy , we are looking for villa/duplex/ apartment,,,,,, 3 bed, roof terrace, sea views, on small queit complex with comune pool, all paperwork must be in place as we are still waiting on tapu for first place so will not go into any deal where we hand over wads of cash to be at the mercy of the turkish selling system, prefer private purchase as we are not rich and dont really want to pay a fortune to an agent if we can help it, have seen a few places we liked on net but are going to look in sept at ones we list from the net,, advise?? we looked at sunset bay villas advertised by turkish home office, does anybody have any info on this complex or agent? so in short we are looking for private sellers and/or advise on properties and poss agents that have a good record and wont charge the earth

wiuru

akbuk property wanted
There is an awful lot for sale privately in Akbuk . You are doing the right thing coming and looking for yourself .

Marty .

bobthenob

Non Active Member
akbuk property wanted
My property is right in the center of Akbuk and one minute from the sea and restuaruants.
Have a look in the photo gallery.l have many pictures of the area and my property.
l don't think you will like the price,which l am asking a lot for,but still there is no harm in having a look.

The property is private and has it's own pool.The house boasts outstanding 360% views of the sea and mountains.A lovely place for conveneince and relaxation

Last edited:

willip

willip
akbuk property wanted
we looked at sunset bay villas advertised by turkish home office, does anybody have any info on this complex or agent?

Hi I own a villa on Sunset Bay, it is a very nice complex we had a few problems with the last few maintenance companies so we decided to vote in a committee whom have done an excellent job on the site. the views are wonderful.there are a few owners who have their properties for sale but i would not advise buying the last two up the top of the site that the builders are selling as i have heard that there are that many loans taken out on them that an English buyer would never get the Tapu but a Turkish family would, not sure how that would work. hope this help good luck with your purchase Pat

billjack

akbuk property wanted
Hi there,we have 2 new detatched villas on a new complex of 10, with a large communal pool,we have kept the 1 villa for ourselves, and are selling the other, this is a fantastic complex with sea and mountain views,3bed.2bath, large roof terrace,balconies. We have had amazing hol's there over the last 18mts, all the other owners are great people and we have formed an owners group of which i am chairman to make sure standards on the site are kept to a high level.

Last edited by a moderator:

billjack

akbuk property wanted
Hello andy, new to forums and made a bit of a mess on intro ( sent it to myself) !!
have since worked it out, hopefully, and posted intro on new thread, thanks to tess.
billjack

maxine366

akbuk property wanted
WE also are selling our villa.
Its on the forum members property for sale.
4 bed with all sea veiws at £36,000.
all paperwork in order.
No comunal pool, but with the property being priced as it is you could consider a pool in the garden area(as a neighbour has done) or hot tub on the terrace as it is also large enough.

Please mail me for further etails
Maxine

ted j

akbuk property wanted
Yes, They are about 25 mins drive from each other, (to the far side of akbuk) . Ted

Latest Posts

Top Bottom