Navan

Non Active Mmember
Akbuk....our new house
We are back and can confirm we are the proud owners of a fantastic 3 bed house on the Kerem Sitesi. As we drove up to it with our agent we were looking at each other as if to say this can't be the one she is going to show us. It was beautiful. The views were breathtaking from all 4 terraces! ( I'm not bragging honest!) We had the "this is the one" feeling as soon as we saw it. It was fully furnished which helps. The garden was mature and well cared for and will stay that way. We even had a ride on electric toy tractor thrown in for our son! Sam was playing away on it and loved it so much that the owner said it would stay with the house. Within 20 mins of leaving the house we were back talking money. We went over budget but were happy to as we wanted it and it was worth the money. It is now ours as we sold our duplex in Altinkum on the day we arrived and had a few drinking sessions with the new owners Sue and Dave who will be joining the forum.

Akbuk is definitely for us as we sat by the beach and played with the kids, walked along the sea front at night and drove beside the fish farms, chilled out among the pine trees with a cold drink and wished our life away by 8 weeks until our return when we can stay in our new house!

Anna and Murray

merlin

Akbuk....our new house
Excellent!

I am so pleased for you both.

(Any goats in the vicinity?)

:lol:

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Akbuk....our new house
Welcome back Anna, glad you found the house you wanted, it's a great location.

So

Akbuk....our new house
Congratulations!!!
Good for you and Akbuk...wow...i'd give any bodypart to live there ;-)

Navan

Non Active Mmember
Akbuk....our new house
Thank you guys. I will post pictures I promise...as soon as Mushtaq simplifies it for me!!

Mushtaq, your house looked lovely. The atmosphere in that site was great. We were contemplating there until we found "the one".

Anna

Tonya

Ex owner Calis Beach
Akbuk....our new house
Congratulations Anna, it all came together in the end. Do you have any pics :)

lorraine

Non Active Member
Akbuk....our new house
Well done Anna and Murray, you deserve this as you have waited so long, it was obviously meant to be.

Cant wait to see the photos.

GarryP

Akbuk....our new house
Glad you hear your enjoying the Akbuk life ... It is special, cherish it like the rest of us who have stayed there.
I'm not familiar with the Keremi site, where is it exactly?

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Akbuk....our new house
its near the island as you come down the hill and before going up the next hill.

Sylvia

Akbuk....our new house
Anna and Murry
Many congrats on finding your dream house, and selling your duplex, cant wait to see the pics

Navan

Non Active Mmember
Akbuk....our new house
Party my ar**.....after the last one!!!!!!!!!!lol.

I can't stop looking at the pictures of our new place. How sad is that????

Anna

Gail

Akbuk....our new house
Anna not sad at all, we still do it and we have had ours for over three years now :crazy: I am really happy for you all, so come on lets see some pics.

Now, did you get your feckin ring sorted out :lol:

Navan

Non Active Mmember
Akbuk....our new house
The ring.....yes they were both sorted and the excuse was there was some white gold left in the mixing mould!!!! It was sorted in 2 days and I never even shouted at him, I just plonked them on the table and said I'd be back in 2 days for them.

Anna

Duke

Akbuk....our new house
Congratulations Anna & Murray... Im glad you managed to sell your other place know anyone who wants a large 4 bedroomed 4 bathroomed Villa fullyfurnished with every extra there is pool shared with three other Villas??????? We may be close to you very soon so BE WARNED!
Duke

Akbuk Rob

Akbuk....our new house
Welcome to Akbuk Anna & Murray, very please things have gone well for you (including the jewelry) , see you in the town some time.

VWBug

I am a Turk
Akbuk....our new house
Hi Anna,
I guess you are now closer to our place. Congrats for your new home. We are going to spend some time in Akbuk also, to see some properties. Who knows we might find something better then what we have now.
Take care..

Mag

Akbuk....our new house
Congratulations Anna & Murray. Delighted for you both! How did you get on with the jeweller?

Mag

Latest Posts

Top Bottom