Maisie

Akbank - Problem
I have a problem with Akbank. Does anyone have an account with Akbank and uses internet banking to access their account from the UK? I would like to talk with you if so. Please send me a private message. Many thanks.

Maisie

Akbank - Problem
Thanks to those who have PM'd me. But I still need to find someone who uses internet access from the UK to their Akbank account.

panther

Akbank - Problem
I have a number for telephone banking 444 25 25 for Akbank.

Has anyone any ideas as I have tried this number from England a few different ways. and put code in also.

Look forward to hearing how to get this action.

panther

Akbank - Problem
I'm having trouble accessing the Akbank internet banking website now these last two weeks. Is anyone else having the same problem please.

Maisie

Akbank - Problem
After my post here, I had a PM from another member with another log in address. This works perfectly. I contacted my "man" in Akbank, and he is mystified as to why this works. However, it does. PM me if you want this log in address.

Maisie

Summertime

Golden Girls
Akbank - Problem
After my post here, I had a PM from another member with another log in address. This works perfectly. I contacted my "man" in Akbank, and he is mystified as to why this works. However, it does. PM me if you want this log in address.

Maisie

I have an account in Akbank, do I need something more to go on internet to pay bills. I dont have any log in adress. Could I have this log in adress Maisie?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom