Marian

Airports
Hi again. stuck on Flights now. last time i was in Turkey i got off at Bodrum airport. Now flights are limited from Leeds to Bodrum airport on the dates i want.

which is the next airport near to Akbuk. i can get flight to Dalaman or Izmir. any suggestions?:14:

luddendenturk

The Very Fat Sailor!
Airports
What are your dates?

Do you have to fly from Leeds? This is difficult!

What about Manchester, Humberside, Doncaster or Teeside?

ZiaCa'

Airports
Have you tried any of the search engines such as travelsupermarket.com, skyscanner, expedia? I find these quite useful as you can see availability on all or most airlines to yr chosen destination.

Marian

Airports
Thanks for your replies. i think im sorted now. can get flight from Leeds to Bodrum and then from Dalaman or Izmir back to leeds.
:77wu:

Madwife

Airports
Hi Marian

Can you tell me how you found your flight to Bodrum from Leeds? We live in the area & can't seem to find anyhting from LBA

Thanks, Lynne

Airports
I like Izmir Airport and always fly there rather than Bodrum. I prefer Izmir because it is much more spacious and more to do and just been extended etc,,,,very swish and plenty of places to chill and relax and sit away from the hustle....

Marian

Airports
yes if you serach on flythomascook. travelrepublic. these websites have flights from LBA. but yu have to be quick they go fast. soon as you see something you like just book it. i had to travel manchester now but got a good flight for £200.

Mushroom

Airports
Goldtrail also provide flights with Onur Air from Leeds/Bradford and Humberside to Bodrum, but I have noticed that they aren't starting until July this year AND a bit pricey - still, who isn't ?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom