beagster

beagster
airport transfers
Hi all!

Flying out with Thomas Cook at the start of September and out of interest I clicked on their link to airport transfers (transfers4u.com). Two seats on the coach from Bodrum airport to either Yalikavak or Gumusluk costs £29 return. I don't know what the rest of you think but this seems pretty cheap to me. One of the drop off points is the Crystal hotel which is about a 10-15 minute walk from my villa. With us paying normally £40 minimum each way for private transfers this looks a good deal. What do you think? Have any of you used this service before?

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
airport transfers
Hmmm, sounds reasonable, but I would rather pay a bit more, or sometimes less if you've got a friend to pick you up. Then once the bus drops you off I'd rather not have the 10-15 min walk with all my luggage. Some firms charges are £30-£35 depending upon how many people are travelling and it's door to door service to Yalikavak from Bodrum Airport.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
airport transfers
Well it depends on how long you want to sit on a transfer coach for - some transfers drop off at maybe 7 - 10 hotels - could be on that coach for 2 hours and then have to walk to your villa from Crystal Hotel - not for me - I prefer to go straight to my destination in a private car in 45 mins from airport to villa

zak cat

airport transfers
Hi Beagster, I haven't used Thomas cook but did use Thomson transfer in May and it was really good about the same price £30 return to Bodrum, it was a very nice minibus with only 3 of us on it, no hanging around whatsoever and I asked them to drop me at Bodrum dolmus station and they did and coming back there were only 2 of us, it was very good value, and I'd definatley use it again if I had a dayflight, but I come out next week but have a flight that lands early morning, so will treat myself to a taxi in the dark....

Latest Posts

Top Bottom