Winchman

Airport Transfers
Hi All
Can anyone recommend a company for cheap transfers from Bodrum airport to Bodrum centre or are there buses that run throughout the evening?
Any comments appreciated.
Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

Carnsoreboxer

Carnsoreboxer
Airport Transfers
Re: Airport Tranfers

Havas have transfers from airport to Bodrum, if I remember correctly we had to go to the domestic terminal to pick it up

Whistler

Cool as Folk!
Airport Transfers
Re: Airport Tranfers

Hi guys,

Give this guy a call:
(UK office) 01296 713992 evenings
07734 803885
ad...@lets-akbuk.com

We have a quote from them for shuttle transfer Bodrum to Akbuk (Apollonium)
6 people = £40.00 eachway (total not each)
A private transfer each way would be £65.00

Give them at least a week notice.

They use a company called Gordion Travel. No contact details but I am sure
Google would find them. You could try asking them direct.

andaz

Airport Transfers
Hello
I use property services altinkum. The driver speaks excellent English. His wife is English and is called louise. Property Services Altinkum - Property Management Home Service Didim only 35 pound up to 4 people private transfer from Bodrum to Altinkum. Tel 00 90 5397175577

cjmpiper

Airport Transfers
I can recommend A2B Transfers. They took me from Bodrum Airport to a hotel in Gundogan (a lot further than to Bodrum) for £11....return!!!
It was in a mini-bus with others so you'll have to wait your turn. Alternatively there is a bus (Havas) from the airport to town, it coincides with the Turkish Airlines internal domestic flight landings.....you'd need to check it online.

Winchman

Airport Transfers
Thanks for all the comments...I will bare these in mind in the future.
I have now booked with 'Bodrum Transfers' as I will be travelling alone and arriving during the evening. Taxi from airport to Hotel address in Bodrum 24 euros.(1-3 people),
pay driver on arrival.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom