petere

airport shuttles istanbul
hi everyone
can anybody tell me if there is a shuttle service between Sabiha Gokcen airport and Ataturk airports please - if no direct service whats the best and fastest way? thanks in anticipation. pete

DRACEY

hi everyone
can anybody tell me if there is a shuttle service between Sabiha Gokcen airport and Ataturk airports please - if no direct service whats the best and fastest way? thanks in anticipation. pete
Go to the sabiha gokcen website and there is a link on there to a shuttle service.
Sorry just re read this and realised that you wanted to get to Atatusk Airport, you may have to go into the city and change there.
If you can get the Sabiha Gokcen shuttle to drop you off at Kabatas tram station and get the tram to zeytinburnu take the escalator to the metro and catch the train into the airport.
Total cost of tram + metro 3lira per person.

If anyone knows a direct route I would be interested in that.

Last edited:

petere

hi dracey thanks
have tried the website but only tells of shuttles to city not between airports

DRACEY

If you can get dropped off at Kabatas, the tram + Metro is fairly painless and takes about an hour and is very cheap.
If you get the tram ignore the anouncement on the tram advising you to get off at Yusufpasa as this means luging luggage up and over a bridge. Stay on untill Zeytinburnu the connection is much easier.
You can view the tramway map on line.

petere

thanks dracey
tram+metro sounds good
have plenty of time between flights so not in rush
pete

Latest Posts

Top Bottom