scotssteve

Airline Quality & Rating
Thanks Carla

Ironically I landed on this website by accident yesterday. I have to say that I think Thomas Cook should be bottom of the list. We have had three delays (longest 12 hours), been sent to Dalaman instead of Bodrum and never managed to depart or arrive on schedule.
Their customer service team also have a policy of denying any liability in the first instance - and refused a refund when they insisted on flying us to the wrong airport to get to the resort 8 hours late and totally shattered - saying that they had fulfilled their contract!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve

onz

Airline Quality & Rating
i agree thomas cook should be bottom worst seats ever no leg room

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Airline Quality & Rating
Nothing bad to say about Easyjet so far. TC abandoned me at Bodrum airport along with a whole flight a few years ago. Excel stepped in to get us back to UK. A few members may remember that flight.

Leyley

Free as a bird
Airline Quality & Rating
What is even more interesting is to read the reviews of the airports in Turkey - particularly Dalaman and Istanbul who are awarded absolutely no star ranking and the comments make even more fascinating reading. We need to do something other than just boycott the buying of food and drink at these airports......... they need to know how awful it feels to be a passenger travelling through Dalaman in particular - it's unbelievable for an airport that won an architectural award!!!!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Airline Quality & Rating
What is even more interesting is to read the reviews of the airports in Turkey - particularly Dalaman and Istanbul who are awarded absolutely no star ranking and the comments make even more fascinating reading. We need to do something other than just boycott the buying of food and drink at these airports......... they need to know how awful it feels to be a passenger travelling through Dalaman in particular - it's unbelievable for an airport that won an architectural award!!!!

Never buy anything in any airport in the world, just rip off land, in my experience.

RedBloodedHound

PostPositive
Airline Quality & Rating
Never buy anything in any airport in the world, just rip off land, in my experience.

With the following exception. Flying from Gatwick last time clothes in the duty free had massive discounts; better than the high street. Otherwise absolutely; duty free alcohol in Bristol (International) airport is more than the high street.

tosmur

Airline Quality & Rating
I agree Thomas Cook are the worst ever airline, poor customer service nothing is on time, transfer service is appalling really bad

Latest Posts

Top Bottom