TracyG

Airline Information
Has anyone had any experiences with either of the following airlines:

Turkuaz Airlines
Freebird Airlines

I believe that they are both turkish airlines but dont know if anybody has ever flown with them and knows what they are like.

Tracy

ChrisBobs

Airline Information
Have heard of Freebird and their parent company Gozen Air Services, but think they fly Antalya, maybe Dalaman?

Airline Information
Have flown Freebird, Dalaman/Gatwick.

Small plane but very smooth flight & no problems whatsover.

I recomend them :roundgrin:roundgrin

Airline Information
We flew Freebird about 2 years ago from Manchester to Dalaman ....... best flight ever going out they were brilliant Turkish airline meals and soft drinks included and children requested a soft drink and it was there free of charge tea and coffee on hand when you wanted. Staff were brilliant.

coming home we goofed a bit as didnt realise we had to fly to Edinburgh 1st and that made flight over 9 hours long instead of the usual 4hrs 20 mins. That was our only put off and it was stated on booking but we didnt pay to much attention at the time.

Crystalclear

Chudleigh

Airline Information
Hi TracyG - I am from Wiltshire too, near good old Swindledonia. Like everybody else, I am always looking for the best ways to get to Turkey (Dalaman though) and internal Turkish flights too. I have looked at the Freebird website several times but cannot seem to get to a page with routes/timetables or booking options. Have you managed this, or are you aware of Freebird through an agent?
Incidentally, a really cheap way of getting to Turkey is Easyjet to Istanbul then an internal flight - IF you don't mind it taking alot longer.

DAVIDO

Airline Information
hi tracy

me and my wife flew back with them last year .when xl went bust we got flight back to gatwick with them. staff were polite and helpfull, food really good and drinks served, all free of charge .would certainly recommend them.

davido

TracyG

Airline Information
Hi TracyG - I am from Wiltshire too, near good old Swindledonia. Like everybody else, I am always looking for the best ways to get to Turkey (Dalaman though) and internal Turkish flights too. I have looked at the Freebird website several times but cannot seem to get to a page with routes/timetables or booking options. Have you managed this, or are you aware of Freebird through an agent?
Incidentally, a really cheap way of getting to Turkey is Easyjet to Istanbul then an internal flight - IF you don't mind it taking alot longer.

I have found flights with Freebird and Turkuaz both on travelrepublic.com and the Freebird flight is also on Teletext. After all the positive comments on here I have booked gatwick to dalaman with Freebird on 29th August - 5th September for £218.00 inc 15kg luggage and a meal :gulme:. Turkuaz flights were £235 for the same period but I couldn't find out much about them or find anyone who had travelled with them. Where in Wiltshire are you?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom