cancun

Air conditioning
Can someone please recommend a place to buy air conditioning units and also a brant that is a good model and reliable? Also can you tell me what is a reasonable price to expect to pay? Thanks..14 days now..

evo80

Air conditioning
Can someone please recommend a place to buy air conditioning units and also a brant that is a good model and reliable? Also can you tell me what is a reasonable price to expect to pay? Thanks..14 days now..

the thing is ,you may see many units in places like metro /koc tas that are quite cheap ,but our Aecelik units [3 of them ] are 7 years old now & still going [touch wood ] fine . It is really the back up & g/tee you need to think about as well as the installation of the purchased unit/s. Our bedroom arcelik [9000b/btu units are quiet as well .
http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/aircon/47279-air-con-units-2.html

tjd

Air conditioning
the thing is ,you may see many units in places like metro /koc tas that are quite cheap ,but our Aecelik units [3 of them ] are 7 years old now & still going [touch wood ] fine . It is really the back up & g/tee you need to think about as well as the installation of the purchased unit/s. Our bedroom arcelik [9000b/btu units are quiet as well .
http://www.turkishliving.com/forums/aircon/47279-air-con-units-2.html

I agree - had builder supplied cheap air con units in our last apartments - they weren't good, and have Arcelik ones now in the house. Excellent and their service is second to none and not expensive at all.

trevoro

Air conditioning
My daughters were over a couple of weeks ago and said our aircon wasnt working to well not getting down to temp as in previous yrs,They are arcelik.to get a service is the best place to go the arcelik shop or is there an engineer I can call direct if so does anyone have a number.My apt is hunters Valley Altinkum

evo80

Air conditioning
My daughters were over a couple of weeks ago and said our aircon wasnt working to well not getting down to temp as in previous yrs,They are arcelik.to get a service is the best place to go the arcelik shop or is there an engineer I can call direct if so does anyone have a number.My apt is hunters Valley Altinkum

the few times my A/C units were not at correct temp over last 7 years have been down to needing a re gas . Should be about £20
Arcelik number is 0090 252 313 6460 they should either send someone out to you or give you correct number to call for youe area [arcelik engineers only on this number .

trevoro

Air conditioning
the few times my A/C units were not at correct temp over last 7 years have been down to needing a re gas . Should be about £20
Arcelik number is 0090 252 313 6460 they should either send someone out to you or give you correct number to call for youe area [arcelik engineers only on this number .

thankyou evo80

scotssteve

Air conditioning
Dependant on make and model- a small unit will cost 600-1000tl roughly and they should install.

regards

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Air conditioning
Hello Steve
Re air-con
What is the difference in size of units and what is considered to be a small one?

7000 btu is a small one, 45,000 btu is a big one, but there is loads more techie stuff involved than that, what are you thinking of ?

Martin

lurts

Air conditioning
Vestel is good value mid range make 7000 btu 599tl & 12000 btu 890tl installed 3 weeks ago with 3 yr g/tee got 2 more installed 9 yrs ago still working ok

beyazbayan

Air conditioning
Full service on my Vestel cost 35tl and that involved them taking down and taking to their workshop. İt was returned looking like new. Also the service guys came out 2 hours after calling them.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom